• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Help.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Ok I got a question from a friend, that whom is not registerd here hope some one can help.

Who has this Animal Crossing? and if you do, do you have apples and pears in your town, I need them so if you got the game and you got those fruits please do the code thing "say code" to Nook and give me the pass word my

Town: Hoenn
    Name: Sarah

that is my info for the code thing, if you could just do it and post it here. that is if you guys have the game with those fruits. I have Peaches (town started with those), oranges (boyfriends town started with these) and Cherrys (my other game has these)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    There are several ways to get fruits other than that. One can befriend any town members and they usually have different fruit to offer. I remember getting pears and cherries from the town members (whereas I never had them before). The other way you know already. :P

*checked against universal codes, no matches*

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, yeah, you can get them from town members and there's a UC for all fruits except coconut. you can also get them from someone else's town by traveling... i've got all the fruits in my town and so does my sister... of course, we both beat the game XD

Years
    You could always start new games on a seperate memory card and keep collecting the different fruit, then giving them to your character in your main save.

princessangel83

Cute little Pichu
    Years
    • Age 40
    • GA
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    Jade Seraphim said:
    You could always start new games on a seperate memory card and keep collecting the different fruit, then giving them to your character in your main save.

I've tried that with a new town on my third memory card and I keep getting peaches, oranges and cherrys and I don't understand why. and yes I'm on the board now after Miya said something and told me about here. and I see known of u want to go threw the hassel of turning on your gamecube going to Nooks shop and going to "other things" and then to "Say code" and then doing up the info. at lest I'm not lazzy and if someone wants something they don't got and I have it, I'm willing to help out! I just need pears and apples and I've tried going to characters they will do a game with me and say I have three bags, and I have a pear in one, a shirt, and something else. and I can never get it! and its so freaken annoying!

Back