• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing:::NGC Version

On a rating of 5/5 what would it be?

• 5!

Votes: 5 55.6%

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Yeah, yeah, I know i'm a dork. I'm still into the NGC version of AC. Well, what do you guys like about the original?
    =D)(:::l.;; <---I don't know what's going on there XD lol

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I think she means Nintendo Game Cube.
    I've played that, now I'm waiting for the DS version to come to me! The games fun. I liked it a lot.

Years
    I voted five. Really, that game pwns. My friend lent it to me recently, and her older brother was so angry that he couldn't play it that she had to take it back. XD

But yeah, it can get a bit boring listening to Tom Nook's speech every time you enter his shop.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    lol, yus, it's boring listening to his speech, let alone Ressetti's....But theyr'e is mean in the world soo.....yeah XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I love Animal Crossing =D! I remember renting it, deleting everything on my memory card just to have a save file, becoming frighteningly obsessed with it, getting sad when I had to return it, then getting it for christmas and getting re-obsessed XD.

It gets kind of boring after you have your house set up the way you want it though. However, I never paid off the debt after the first house upgrade thingy. After you pay that off, do you get more upgrades or what? I think I remember seeing screenshots of people with huge houses when the game first came out, but I don't know how they got them that big.

In short, animal crossing owns, and if I don't get Wild World for christmas I'm going to... uh, be very very sad. Uh huh.

Tom Nook is sexy. </creepy sarcasm-ish-ness>

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    I loved the orginal version of Animal crossing. getting the gold items, getting a bigger house, paying off you loans, seeing how many acient fish you could catch in one night(got a record of 5, oh yeah!), getting stung by bees...all that good stuff(going back to your town 63 weeks after not playing, picking 200 weeds out of the ground)

Back