• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing~

eeveegirl777

Haha! I'm using the internets!
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I thought I was the only one! good old times, animal crossing. So looking forward to the 3ds version, though the character seems a bit weird...

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    im definetely a fan of animal crossing after playing for a while today. the game is definitely made to be a second life

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I enjoyed the GCN incarnation. And then it died fast. Wild World, City Folk... I don't want to play a nearly identical game. For all the flack Pokemon gets for being too similar to past games, Animal Crossing is just ridiculous.

I think it was a promising series. It needs some new life. Hopefully the 3DS version does it

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    im not exactly an authority on the game...yet(though ive devoted most of the last 24 hours to it) but im sure that all will seem similar if they have the same virtual life theme. after talking to the guy who got me to ask for wild world ive found that all thats really needed is new content. after all this really is more about customization and an escape than an epic story or great graphics, etc.

while im at it i must say this is the most addictive handheld game ive played in a while

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I've owned City Folk for about a year now. Never really played it. I wish I was more interested in it, though, because I love the less serious Second Life/Sims theme it has going. I LOOOOVED the GCN one to death.

I'm excited for the 3DS one, I think it'll be a lot more fun on a handheld.

Giratina-X

Giratina Maniac
    Years
  • Oh man, I love Animal Crossing, I hope the 3DS one is going to be just as cool as the others. (If not cooler!) x'D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ehh, I used to play that game all day everyday haha but after you virtually do everything there is to do, it just becomes a repetitive routine. Nonetheless I love it but still yeah. I'm not sure if I'll get the 3DS version.

Back