• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Tribe Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    [OOC] That was minor powerplaying ANTI-SPAM GUN [/OOC]

I senced that many creatures lurked around, larger than I, but not stronger. I wondered what they were but waited for the scream again so that i could pinpoint this creatures location.

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    While peeking out of the tree I notice the falcon turn into a human. "He has powers like me" So I come out of the tree and turn into my human form. "So I guess your not going to eat me?" "Then why were you following me?"

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    If its possible can I join?

Name: Alex
    Type: Falcon
    Color of skin/fur: Brown and White
    Height: 6"5"
    Weight: 110 lbs
    Power/Wepon: Thunderbolts and Wind Cutters [Hurricanes]
    Personality:Hidden, likes to keep secrets, and is always on the look
    History: To discover meaning in life.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    "to see what everything is about!" "after being attacked by these weird creauters i can't figure anything out" so what r u doing running in the middle of no were?"

(ooc) EDIT: sure all may join i think XD (ooc)

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    *welcom to th RP Alex*

"Well I've been looking for this Viper so I can kick her behind and get my pet back, then I heard a scream and..., Oh yeah I think someones in trouble!"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "well she's this mean snake demon, whos trying to take over the land, didn't you know? She's already destroyed some towns."

"she blew up my home and stole my pet"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz's eyes started to tear. She looked up into the sky and thought, "Why me? Why could it be me?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    "hurry or somthing might happen!" "wait!" "isn't that who screamed?"

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    "Wait I got it" I put my hand above her face and use my water powers to try and wake her up. *cold water splashes onto Topaz's face* "I hope this wakes her up"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I saw two creature head toward the animal that had just poked up, I didn't know if they were friend and foe so i extracted my clws from my feet and flew at them at top speed. When i reached there they didn't seem hostile and were hudled around a passed out animal. "Let me in I can help" I said flying above them a little bit.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    "sure!" " but we need to get her to safer ground!" "do u know anyone who can heal or somthing!" then i thought i heard a twig snap in the woods but i was to busy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back