• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that should be represented as pokemon

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont know what that last dinosaur you named was, can you post a picture?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Lol a Polar Bear would be pretty sweet.
    Like Ursaring but, more Polarish?
    I think we need a proper bat Pokemon. Gligar and Gliscor ended up being like Dragons sorta things..

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Polar Bear for sure
    Zubat family is bat enough

we do need to se another spider though.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Oh yeah I forgot about Zubat and friends...
    On the topic of bugs, I think Ledya should have a pre-evolution where it is actually a cute ladybird.
    They are meant to be cute but Ledya just ruins it I think.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh yeah I forgot about Zubat and friends...
    On the topic of bugs, I think Ledya should have a pre-evolution where it is actually a cute ladybird.
    They are meant to be cute but Ledya just ruins it I think.

How dare you, Ladyba is the only cute Bug Pokemon.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I think the peacock would be awesome o_o
    It could have a split evolution.
    One can be dark,the other would be Normal.

The dark one would have the intimidate ability.

Oooh!Anybody seen Jurassic park?
    Remember the lizard with the frill and spat that gooey venom?
    We need a Poison Dino pokemon =o

I agree with the Peacock Idea sounds like an Eevee.
    And Jurassic Park haven't seen that movie in a while even though I have it on VHS xD

and I think they should Have a Platapus(Platypus iono) A ground/water type O_O
    Or They should Have a centipede o_O 1000 legs = 1000 kick (Like the Move Double Kick or Triple Kick xD)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A platypus would have to be Water/Poison. Male platypus have a poisonous claw on only one"hand".

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well the idea of a Platypus is awesome!
    What about a Tiger? The first evolution could be really cute. It could even be a starter Pokemon.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Funny. I came into this topic thinking exactly that animal. Though it might be because I have a Komodo Dragon as a starter in my original region. Other than that there aren't many Pokemon that don't have a Pokemon world replica. But some more horses, like you said, would be nice. Dogs are overdone. We're missing a lion though.
    Arcanine is like a lion...
    And there NEEDS to be a killer whale. Killer whales are my favorite animal... It'd make one hell of a good physical sweeper... Fast, too...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Eh we have a whale and I don't think anyone liked Nintendo's Wailord and Wailmer...
    So either they put some awesome effort into a Killer Whale or they don't try it... =P

Years
    Definitely!
    I think that Aerodactyl needs an evolution to help being back the Dinosaur thing..
    Or even a Diplodocus, I think that would be interesting.

I disagree in part with the Aerodactyl hopes. I think, as it resembles Charizard, that Aerodactyl should get TWO pre-evolutions.

I want to see a flamingo.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Eh we have a whale and I don't think anyone liked Nintendo's Wailord and Wailmer...
    So either they put some awesome effort into a Killer Whale or they don't try it... =P
    Wailmer and Wailord are fat and weird. A killer whale Pokemon would be way different. It'd have amazing speed and attack stats. I guess Kyogre is kinda like a whale, but I want something more agile and cool!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I... want to see a Flamingo. A Flamingo would be freakin' awesome. :3

They'll probably make it wimpy or something though. ._. And Normal/Flying, like any other bird Pokemon.

Shoot. I know there is another animal that they don't have yet, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Arcanine is like a lion...
    And there NEEDS to be a killer whale. Killer whales are my favorite animal... It'd make one hell of a good physical sweeper... Fast, too...

I agree. Although Arcanine is a classic pokemon, t is not worth much in DP. It would be OU if it got a Lion like evolution.

Back