• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animated sprites help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
  • Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I need help finding animated sprites for Lorelei and Glacia, preferably along the lines of these:

lorelei_sprite_by_x_5_4_5_2-d48gtlt.png
    glacia_revamped__sprite__by_vur3-d54njb9.png

They're for my club. I have looked everywhere for their animated sprites but can't find them. If you can help, please send them to me via message. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    I don't think there IS animated sprites for gym leaders. I thought it was just poses, like in the past generations. I could be wrong. And you should probably have posted this in Pixel Art, not Art & Design. But ask a moderator instead, I have no authority and tend to be dumb.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • I don't think there IS animated sprites for gym leaders. I thought it was just poses, like in the past generations. I could be wrong. And you should probably have posted this in Pixel Art, not Art & Design. But ask a moderator instead, I have no authority and tend to be dumb.

There are animated sprites for Gym Leaders generations 1-5 but not all of the Elite Four members from all the first 5 generations have animated sprites. I will be sure to post this there.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This thread is a duplicate. Hope you find your answers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back