• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animated Trainer Card

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Animated Trainer Card
    Bleh, I got bored with my old one so I tried to make a new animated one. Well, it's not really animated. For every frame of the different Pokemon, I recolored the card the colors of the Pokemon (which took quite awhile).

I have a little bit of space under "Starter" and I don't know what else to put.

Suggestions and comments appreciated. :)

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    MoonlightPoochyena said:
    Animated Trainer Card
    Bleh, I got bored with my old one so I tried to make a new animated one. Well, it's not really animated. For every frame of the different Pokemon, I recolored the card the colors of the Pokemon (which took quite awhile).

I have a little bit of space under "Starter" and I don't know what else to put.

Suggestions and comments appreciated. :)
    Its not too good and not too bad. I suggest also changing the types for Mightyena isn't a dragon ;). I was also thinking, for an idea, Have a pokemon and its type and all, and the pokemon trainer thats owns it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Seto7Kaiba said:
    Its not too good and not too bad. I suggest also changing the types for Mightyena isn't a dragon ;). I was also thinking, for an idea, Have a pokemon and its type and all, and the pokemon trainer thats owns it.

Mightyena's type is Dark on there. There's no Dragon silly. I guess you are thinking of Flygon. o_o

No, I don't take requests. This thing to forever to do. Sorry. ;)

I know, I'm not that good at making animations and such. >.<

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I don't like it much. Some of the recoloring is shoddy

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    MoonlightPoochyena said:
    Mightyena's type is Dark on there. There's no Dragon silly. I guess you are thinking of Flygon. o_o

No, I don't take requests. This thing to forever to do. Sorry. ;)

I know, I'm not that good at making animations and such. >.<
    Sorry about that XP. I saw that Dragon was your favorite type thinking "Mighyena is a dragon XP" but I didn't see that favorite types part and the types under that pokemon.

Back