• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animation Editor question

Guest123123

I planned on changing the default Essentials animations to animations from another game (that allows other games to use its animations). Having never done anything with animations before, at first I assumed all I'd need to do is copy the graphics from the other game's animation folder into mine. When that didn't work, I looked on the Essentials wiki and found out there's an Animation Editor, and read about how to use it. I did manage to successfully change an animation by exporting and then importing, but when I closed and re-opened the Animation Editor, it was back to the default animation. Normally I would've assumed I'd have had to save before closing, but I don't see a save button in the Animation Editor and didn't read about one. Can someone explain to me how to make the animation change permanent/not have the animation go back to the default when I close the Animation Editor?

Telemetius

Tele*
    Years
  • The Editor does ask if you wish to save before closing, maybe you just closed the window instead of pressing the x key to go back to the Editor's main menu and prompt the save message?

Guest123123

The Editor does ask if you wish to save before closing, maybe you just closed the window instead of pressing the x key to go back to the Editor's main menu and prompt the save message?
    ....oh. Yes, I did close the window x . x

Back