• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Animation Issues

Days
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Hello there,

After reading the documentation throughout, I can't seem to find the source of my issue.

I created animations, exported them using the correct name convention, but they don't appear in the List of Animation, nor do they function.
    I named them correctly according to the convention on the wiki.

Battle animations don't work (supposed to automatically link if animation has the same name as move, both in CAPS, just like convention states.
    Scrip animations don't work either (I have a custom status, animation works if I put "Frozen" (standard animation that comes with Essentials), but if I put one I made, doesn't work, even if I saved it under Common:Bleed.

Anything I'm missing?

Regards,

Crbox

Days
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Now I just messed around with the animation editor.

I exported all the current animations then reimported them by mistake. Result is this : https://imgur.com/a/JhEtsVM

All animations are in wrong order. Tackle uses growl animation.. etc.

Any fix for this issue before the other one? My project seems like it's ruined and I spent a lot of time on it. Please help!

Years
    • Seen today
    When's the last time you compiled?
    try compiling again to get the game to recreate move2anim.dat.

Back