• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animation Spritation

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    I will make animated sprites for people. Here is what I can do:
    Animation Spritation
    Animation Spritation
    Animation Spritation

I am currently open for requests so please, request if you would like me to do an animation for you. I can even make you a scratch sprite and then animate that!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Wow! your animations are good!! could you make me one of a Raichu?

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Indeed your Animations are very good, but i get the feeling that you will be bombarded with requests seeing as you are practly the only person who has made a request thread for animations, so good luck :D

~Yami_Zidane

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
    Years
    Yami_Zidane said:
    Indeed your Animations are very good, but i get the feeling that you will be bombarded with requests seeing as you are practly the only person who has made a request thread for animations, so good luck :D

~Yami_Zidane

Indeed you just may be right. Okay here is a rule. I can only do up to 5 animations at a time. Because they do take quite a while to do. So once I finish with the two I am doing now then more requests will be allowed. Boy is this fun!

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Wow! These are really neat! ^.^

Could you maybe do a Meowth sprite from Emerald making him rub his face and alternate colours? If not, just alternate colors.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work! ^.^

Brendon

TEAM AQUA RULES!
    Years
    can you make this guy do a kick
    Animation Spritation
    and could ya put him in my Sig

Back