• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    heres some images of character i like done.
    Richie

Sammy

that is only one of sammy ill give just need a close up of his shoes.
    Nick

Ralph

that all for now. Thanks. You are the best artist of anime characters!

Subomi Lover

<- lovely jubbly
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    if you havent already can you do
    1) Hikari
    2) Misty's sisters

if you have done them already please repost them or tell me which page they're on

p.s i love your work

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    hey to all members of pokecommunity i like to say i hope you had a mary christmas!

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    Oh ,wow! I am so amazed by your drawings! But, I mostly like the girls you draw.

Um, can you do these drawings for me? I wanted to see these girls.

Can you do, Eve from The Ancient Puzzle Of Pokemopolis, The archaeologist from Control Freak, The women who appeared in As Clear As Crystal and Mason, the pokemon ranger who appeared in Mother Of All Battles?

And Sunflorazumarill wants to see that picture of Trixie in her performace outfit as well as I do.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    I bet gilbertman's busy with life and stuff. I know he'll pop up soon with all the new stuff. I really want to see his custom gym leaders and stuff.
    aye, ive been very busy, too busy......and i whould of posted sooner BUT too my bad luck my harddrive of my new computer went out! Which means I once again LOST ALL MY DRAWINGS AND REFRENCE PICS, so that kinda....no it really sucked, but fortunatly i called Dell and they replaced the harddrive for free so ive been working hard and whipped together new drawings for ya'll and here they are:

Juan/Adan:
    https://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7908/gmadanyl8.png

for Sunflorazumarill

Trixie:
    https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3046/gmtrixiedl9.png

Diamond/Pearl Ash:
    https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3148/gmashpb2.png

and last but not least

Sinnoh/Shinou Champion Shirona:
    https://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2497/gmshironarp8.png

so there ya have it the newest from me, hope ya'll like so yeah

ive taken note of some people you guys want done so you guys will be seeing some of your requests done in the near future

so yeah well as for me i finallly bought a Nintendo DS today, boy do i loves it, so it will probably suck up a lot of my time now so yeah

well love to hear your guys comments and critizism

and heres to hoping I dont have anymore computer troubles :P

~~Gilbertman~~

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Yay!
    Sunflorazumarill's happy you finally did some more pics. Now she has a new request. Cissy! (In normal outfit.)

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    New piccies I'm so happy:pwhat should I say....they are awesome like always I just love your style:pTHANK you so much for Adan,he is amazing now,Shirona is beautiful too, and of course we can't forget about Trixie and Ash.Your characters are better and better I can't believe how you improve your style:)And the last thing: could you draw Jasmine and Jeanette,I'm still waiting for them and I'm very courious how they will look....Hope that you got Jeanette's pictures.That's all for now see you soon and I'm waiting for more:P

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Yay!
    Sunflorazumarill's happy you finally did some more pics. Now she has a new request. Cissy! (In normal outfit.)

:) Im glad your happy, Cissy? Sure ill put her on my to do list

ShinyEspeon said:
    New piccies I'm so happy:pwhat should I say....they are awesome like always I just love your style:pTHANK you so much for Adan,he is amazing now,Shirona is beautiful too, and of course we can't forget about Trixie and Ash.Your characters are better and better I can't believe how you improve your style And the last thing: could you draw Jasmine and Jeanette,I'm still waiting for them and I'm very courious how they will look....Hope that you got Jeanette's pictures.That's all for now see you soon and I'm waiting for more

Thank you so much!Jeanette should be coming down the pipe very soon.........

Speaking of improving heres 2 of my oldest pics from when i started drawing like 3 years ago:

eeek, yeah i have improved some :P

Current To Do List:
    -The PMC
    -Jeanette
    -Wallace
    -Cissy

and as for my custom region progress:
    Gym Leaders:8/8 Elite Four:1.5/4 Champion:0/1 Professor:0.5/1

so thats almost done

well i thank ya'll for your comments and ill see ya around!

~~Gilbertman~~

Years
    aye, ive been very busy, too busy......and i whould of posted sooner BUT too my bad luck my harddrive of my new computer went out! Which means I once again LOST ALL MY DRAWINGS AND REFRENCE PICS, so that kinda....no it really sucked, but fortunatly i called Dell and they replaced the harddrive for free so ive been working hard and whipped together new drawings for ya'll and here they are:
    Dude... I think I only have one thing to say about future potential hard drive problems.

Get an External Hard Drive, save your important stuff in there and you'll be thanking yourself later.

And I took a gander at your EARLIER stuff that you made... you come a long way, man.

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hi gilbertman!I'm very happy that you finally do Jeanette,she is very beautiful and I'm waiting for her for long time,but finally I will see her:P.Wallace can be very interesting too,I like this character very much, but please don't forget about Jasmine(she is cute and hot...) I would like to see her.That's all for now I'm waiting for next batch see ya:)

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey, longtime no see GM
    Sorry I haven't been around.... I'm in such a deep love with Shinji that I do crazy stuff for him. I'm also really getting intense with Japanese language study to the point where I can understand parts of some Japanese Pokemon episodes!
    btw, your original style was awesome. It looked like the old Nintendo art in the retro games. It even has your talent!
    As for your new art, pretty awesome.
    btw I'd like to request two drawings. One of Shinji and one of Cassidy. But I'm glad you're finally planning to do the PMC! I lurve Mary!

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    Okay, keep up you're good works!

I hope you have seen my requests and I would like to see them in 2 weeks.

Hope you do all the other requests as well.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Your Ash is awsome keep up the good work. Im hopeing to see my reqest soon as well.

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Shikamaru - The Lazy Genius
    Years
    Hey there :D
    I was bored, so I looked at ALL of your pictures.
    One Word AWESOME!!!
    I love 'em man, and I have one request for you, it is hard, I'm sure, but I have no doubts you can do it.
    Plus if you do, I'll idolize you as the best artist ever, no joke.

But my request is this, Hikari(D/P girl) kneeling/or bending over/either way to her Pochama(With the view on the side), with the male D/P character off to the side with Naetoru in front of him.

I'd simply love that.
    If you can do it that is, if not, I totally understand, just thought I'd give it a try ^.^
    Anyway, keep up the amazing work!

Back