• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
Years
  • Yo gilbertman, I have a request for ya.

Can you please draw the following characters:
    Adult Molly Hale
    Aya (The Ninja Pokemon-Showdown)
    Sarina (Judgement Day)
    Saori (Begin! Pokemon Contest - Grand Festival!)

Years
  • That Wes is perhaps one of the most pwning drawings I have laid eyes on in my life. I sure hope that one of the Sabrina drawings is her cool new outfit (because I enjoy the cool new outfit). And Lucy is a cool name!

*Runs off to shower with GM Club Soap*

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oooh, wow, gilbertman. *o* This new pic with Steven is amazing! Especailly seeing how you improved. Hahaha... with this new pic of him, it actually made me blush. I haven't blushed for him since I was 12. XD
    And great pic with Wes too. =] I can't wait to see what else you draw. Are people requesting? I don't want to sound annoying, but I'd love to see a pic with Roark/Hyouta! ^^

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Your thread still lives!

Wow i don't even remember the last time I posted here. Though your drawing look great from the last time i seen them.

This is the forst drawing i have seen of Wes in a long time. I like it and i still wounder...what the the heck is with the white line on his face? XD

and go Steven! He is my fav champ(well when he was champ lol). They should have had him on the show way more thats for sure. Love the new drawing of him btw.

Hope to see more when you get it done that is =^^=

yes it does live, yay! yeah i dont know quite wxactly what the poo the white line under his eyes are....

Hayate said:
    Whee VERY nice art you have there Gilbertman ^^ I've been looking at this thread occasionally after I found some of your art on deviantart..you're really good so keep it up~
    thank you very much :)

ShinyEspeon said:
    Hi Gilbertman!!Sorry for my long absence,but unfortunatly I have a lot of exams now and I don't have a lot of free time I'm really glad to see new drawings they are pretty good like always of course I love to see at new version of Steven( I have waited for him for long time) and Marina. Besides that I like Wes and Flannery, now they are as good as in anime I'm still waiting for Bugsy, Roxanne and Kanata.Maybe could you draw one of them in near future?? That's my comment for you,Thank you again bye
    i know how it is i din't get a lot of free time any more either, kinda sucks but what do ya do..... and of course thank you for the comments! yes i'll hafta do one of those characters in the near future

~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    Nice picture of Wes, I like them all actually

tatsujin gosuto
    thank you

Mr.Altosax said:
    That Wes is perhaps one of the most pwning drawings I have laid eyes on in my life. I sure hope that one of the Sabrina drawings is her cool new outfit (because I enjoy the cool new outfit). And Lucy is a cool name!

*Runs off to shower with GM Club Soap*
    well thanks so much! let me tell you Wes wasnt the easiest to draw, his clothing is more detailed then what im used to but it was fun, Sabrina's new outfit? like the one in FR/LG? ohh ive never really thought of doing her in that, but the 2 versions are both based off of her anime version, one will be her familiar evil with doll version, while the second one we will see the um nicer side of her that was seen at the end of her second episode

ohh yeah the GM corporation will not be held liable if the GM Club Soap turns your skin green,.... or causes death......

Super Gullwing said:
    Oooh, wow, gilbertman. *o* This new pic with Steven is amazing! Especailly seeing how you improved. Hahaha... with this new pic of him, it actually made me blush. I haven't blushed for him since I was 12. XD
    And great pic with Wes too. =] I can't wait to see what else you draw. Are people requesting? I don't want to sound annoying, but I'd love to see a pic with Roark/Hyouta! ^^

cool, cool thats great to hear, thats why i draw is to make sure characters are not forgotten, or something like that Roark, okay added to the list

well holy poo my my i have an over-flow of requests right now so i'll see what i can do.....but until next time, thank ya'll for your love and comments
    ~~Gilbertman~~

Years
  • Yeah, I thought you meant the happy and sad versions. And the new outfit isn't actually in the anime (It would be cool if the old gym leaders made cameos...). Hey wait a sec, Wes isn't in the anime either, I still have hope! But on another note...bye!

Metagrossmaster06

Jenny and Joy fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    What's up gilbertman? I was wondering if you could draw the Viridian Officer Jenny wearing the Gyarados jacket in the "Sinnoh Time-Space Legend" episode?

Years
  • Hey, gilbertman. Sorry I haven't been around. Busy with stuff and Diamond. XD If it's possible, can you send me some of that GM Club Soap you have?

I hope you pop up soon with the people's requests and other new goodies. Lucky for you, I don't have any requests to burden you with. Honestly, mine would deal with making a certain Pokemon trainer look around 18 and wearing a racing suit and two OCs of mine. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Wow, this thread sure is quiet!
    *says that a lot on the Bulbagarden chat*
    I was just curious, Ju-Ju (you need a new nickname), what are you working on now?
    And what is your new art process? I'd like to try it out. I want to see Natane and some others in your style but you seem like you're really busy.

And you said you had already finished some pics, so
    !picsnao
    ^that's an irc command.... Yes, I have turned into a mIRC girl as of late.
    *is liking the nickname Jasu-kun for GM*

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Bump Up The Jam, Bump It Up, Bump It Up, Yo Bump It!

'Scuse me for that, GM must be really busy with D/P lately, he did say that was one reason he wasn't coming here often.

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Stephen109 i'll see what i can do if i got some time ill draw that Jenny for ya

but anyway nothing new today just a little promo for an upcoming side project:

well until next time

~~gilbertman~~

well, I very sorry, but I try to draw like that, I hope you really like my drawing when I made, now I drawing authour pic of "Officer Jenny" but she really look like a "Wonder Woman"

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    good job. I was also wondering what gym leaders Gilbertman has drawn in the past and if there are any updates of the older drawings of those characters and where can I find or see them?

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I'm hope Gilbertman will come back soon. Its almost been two months. I still have faith.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah me too, I hope he does come back.

Xbaseballkid93x

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    There all great! Each one is unique in it's own way. There are almost no flaws but the only flaw I see is in Steven's eyes. There a little too far appart or it's size. But I think thats Ok! ^_^

I think that it may be the nose that is throwing off the eyes to look to far apart, what you think?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • If its ever possible to request a pic. I kinda wish i could have a custom eevee trainer. I'd do my own cause I'm not very bad at drawing but i have no clue how to upload so.... custom eevee trainer please??? ^^

Back