• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Convention (Ichibancon) Days 2 & 3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Wow, took me long enough :P

Anyway, I TOTALLY missed the fan fiction panel, because I was engaged in a Pokemon Battle Revolution battle in the game room (yeah, I bring my DS and Platinum EVERYWHERE). Won my first match but lost my second. The second guy had a slick combo of Umbreon's Curse and Baton Pass, and Azumarill's Aqua Jet. And Weezing went down earlier so I couldn't use her to Haze...

Anyway, second day, I cosplayed as Blue/Leaf, just as I promised :) They had Cosplay Chess, anime vs. videogames. I didn't get the chance to participate anyway, but videogames lost anyway, so no doubt I would have died a horrible death anyway XD

Speaking of horrible deaths, I did participate in the random battles that evening. I managed to finish off the mighty Roy Mustang, of all people, but quickly fell to my next opponents (I didn't recognize what character they were, lol). But I defeated ROY MUSTANG. That alone makes me awesome :)

Third day was the Pokemon panel, but all they did was watch the first movie, so I took advantage of photo ops in the lobby. Not much else happened; I just wore the white shirt and went as random high school student again.

I believe there were over 900 attendees, which is pretty good for a first-time con. Needless to say, I'm glad I went, I had an AWESOME time, and I'll always remember my first anime convention fondly :)

Back