• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Cries in Gen 8

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Thank you! Indigo League wasn't thaaaaaaaaat bad, but after that, ti became a cringe-fest especially gen 6 and gen 7.

I hated the computer animation TBH, so i watch often the Johto episodes than the Hoenn to Alola sagas

But here in poland just like in japan, most of the original cast were kept for past generation 3 anime (which wasn't that much in poland, only the first session) other than Jessie, mrs. Delia, mr. Oak, Gary etc.

Ritchie switches from a male voice to a female one (and no, it doesn't sounded like a boy)

Not including session 10 when they give Ash a male voice, best known as the voice of TT's Robin and Dan Kuso

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    In USUM there were atleast 2 talking pokemon in cut scenes which was super creepy lol. Honestly I think it's just a time saver bc pikachu doesn't have a cry in game that ik of.

Last edited:
    Back