• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime GT, My new topsites

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamRocket

Notice to PC Mods: This is not a forum, but it is a topsites list. The reason why I am starting out with this notice is because it uses the Invision Top Site List program and it may cause some confusion. I want to tell you that I have no intention to run an Invision board, and if I do, I want you to hit me over the head with a shovel. Thank you.

Anyways, I would like to show you my new topsites, Anime GT. It is about the finer things in life like Pokemon, Anime, and Computing.

No longer available. Sorry ^_^;;

Last edited:

TeamRocket

I did, but I wanted to try their Invision TSL program. It is kinda cool, but if Jelsoft sold a Top Site List program, it would be a lot better than Invision's.

Oh, I will fix the registration problem.

EDIT: Problem is fixed! Come now and register!

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Great Topsites Dude. Though I feel buying a topsites is waste of money when Aardvarkind gives it for free. Anyway Please change the skin.

~ CC

TeamRocket

Anime-GT was hi-jacked. Oh well, it was an experience and at least I learned what I needed.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • TeamRocket said:
    Notice to PC Mods: This is not a forum, but it is a topsites list. The reason why I am starting out with this notice is because it uses the Invision Top Site List program and it may cause some confusion. I want to tell you that I have no intention to run an Invision board, and if I do, I want you to hit me over the head with a shovel. Thank you.

Anyways, I would like to show you my new topsites, Anime GT. It is about the finer things in life like Pokemon, Anime, and Computing.

www.anime-gt.com

I'm afraid it looks more like a big advertisement than a topsite list to me. Cars and gardening do not have much to do with Anim? in my eyes.

Err, it's a nice idea, I suppose, but it seems as though it's spreading itself a bit thin in my opinion.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • hijacked? ummm how? don't YOU have control of that domain? or did u get it and forget to renew it? (that'd be bad)

anyway, it doesn't work now (again) and why on earth would u use a sub-standard top site script by invision.. aardvark's is so much better - and free too.

Years
  • If you click the "Why do I see this site?" button at the top it brings up an email with:
    anime-gt.com status: EXPIRED

TeamRocket

hijacked? ummm how? don't YOU have control of that domain? or did u get it and forget to renew it? (that'd be bad)

Yeah, that was it. Well, lesson learned.

PPNSteve said:
    anyway, it doesn't work now (again) and why on earth would u use a sub-standard top site script by invision.. aardvark's is so much better - and free too.

Just wanted to see if it was good enough. I actually decided to give the licence to a friend of mine whom uses IPB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back