• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Insider Ends Publication After 8 Years

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well if you guys been reading this magazine, I have sad news. Wizard stopped the publication of this magazine. Man, that was my favorite magazine! I usually will get it when I couldn't afford NewType. So if you end up with a subscription or about to get one...you won't get anymore issues. So I do hope they will refund everyone's money. But I don't know about that.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-03-26/anime-insider-ends-publication-after-eight-years

It is only the matter of time when anime dies in the US. It is already dying. :[

I think the only magazine left is Otaku USA. I guess I will get that one, but I will always love Anime Insider.

And that is all I am going to say about this. Have a nice day everyone.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Nah. Anime in the US isn't dying at all. It's just receding, and slipping into the mainstream. Believe it or not there are, and will most likely be more anime shows run in the US.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really hope that is a case. But my favorite magazine is now gone. I guess I will stick to AnimeNewsNetwork for my anime news. Or I will get OtakuUSA.

Back