• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Teams?

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Anyone ever used a team based on someone form the anime? I've started using my May team online and am able to win against people that have IV/EV trained there competetive team.

My team consisted of:
    Blaziken
    Beautifly
    Venusaur
    Munchlax
    Wartortle
    Glaceon

At first it seems like a bad idea but can be quite cool if u win :D

Years
    I pretty much copied Ash's team from the first season on my Yellow version but with a Dugtrio as my sixth Pokémon and the starters fully evolved except Pikachu.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    In one of my Sapphire playthroughs, I started with Mudkip, caught a Lotad, and then hacked a wild Forretress into the game to catch, and had myself Brock's Advance Generation team. XD

Years
    Anyone ever used a team based on someone form the anime? I've started using my May team online and am able to win against people that have IV/EV trained there competetive team.

My team consisted of:
    Blaziken
    Beautifly
    Venusaur
    Munchlax
    Wartortle
    Glaceon

At first it seems like a bad idea but can be quite cool if u win
    :D

You didn't even EV train them? How can you win against Pokemon that are?

Years
    Uh, no. I don't really follow the anime that much in the first place and I really prefer using my favorites in the game instead of some gimmick theme team.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

All the EV training in the world doesn't ensure that the person using the pokemon knows anything about strategy or can predict anything. XD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    All the EV training in the world doesn't ensure that the person using the pokemon knows anything about strategy or can predict anything. XD

Yeah, but people who do EV train usually are into the game enough to know about strategy 'n' stuff xD

As for myself, I don't watch the show so I couldn't do that. I do like having a monotype challenge from time to time, though. Usually bug or grass.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013

They are EV trained :D but still i dont thinks it would be that hard to beat an EV trained team without EV trained pokemon yourself if you have a little know-how

Back