• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animorphs Adventure Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was camping with my family,me,mom,Kyro,and my dad.my dad was setting up the barbecue when he burst out.
    "Oh Jason could you go get some wood?I uh....forgot matches....and firestarter...and wood.but I didn't forget propane."he said.I got up to go not wanting to wait any longer for lunch.besides I wanted to get away from Kyro,and my mom.they creeped me out because I knew the totally true fact they were controllars.voluntary controllers.then I heard this big explosion type exploision and ran to the source.

ooc:we DO know we're animorphs right?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    OOC: My computer decided it would be fun to block the internet for an hour last night, sorry. ><

IC:
    I was out in the woods with my mom, dad, and two sisters. We had rented a cabin near the lake. All of them were in there, watching movies and eating popcorn. Boring. I was out in the woods, exploring. I had found almost three different kinds of frogs, and I think I even saw a deer. I was having a good time. Until I heard an explosion.
    Not an explosion exactly, but a noise simular. A crash, maybe. I raced off into the direction it came from.

Years
    ooc:forget the part about the Yeerks in my post.

I saw another kid there when I came into veiw of what crashed.as I got there another person appeared.
    "Hey what is this huge potatoe thing?"I asked.I walked closer and a voice began to speak.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    OOC : Sorry I was away for sometime. Let's get this back..

IC : As I stood staring there at the huge orangish blue potato, I noticed some kids nearby. They too were enraptured by the object. They too were around my age.
    Suddenly one kid shouted "Hey.....Has this escaped from the nearby Giant Pumpkin or Potato Contest....It's Chow Time..". I recognized him.
    It was....(Who'll take Marco's Role) a practical Joker from my school.. He too recognized me.."Should we go inside", One nervous looking girl asked. Suddenly i realized that all these kids were from my school and were camping here too.As I was about to say something, I saw a sudden flash within the object. Then Something like a door opened."What the......",.Then I heard it, a deep Kind voice, which lushed about only inside my mind. <Humans...You are in great danger>.....

Years
    (I'm the Marco.yeah I know a lot more about stuff now that I read like ten books the last couple weeks.)
    "Grave danger?what is the giant potatoe going to explode and we'll become evil spirits roaming the face of your consiuons?"I said.I wasn't too suprised that all the other kids were from my school,this place was a good camping spot.
    <No.the Yeerks are coming.they will be here in approximantilly 10 of your minutes.we must hurry.>he said.the voice was in my head.I mean I could hear it but I couldn't hear it.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    IC : The creature which spoke in our Mind Suddenly came out. It was really weird and at first glance though it appeared Human, It looked more like
    a horse maybe except for the tail which ended in a very very sharp blade which could cut us all in seconds. I had noticed that all the other Kids
    The guy called Jason who I knew fairly well was well Smirking but his expression changed suddenly to awe and fear.
    The Creature Said Suddenly <Dont Worry My friends. I wont Hurt you. I am an andalite and my name's Prince Elfangor>(forgot his Full name) And suddenly he thought-spoke loudly as if he wanted everyone nearby to listen. As he spoke pictures rushed through our mind.He Told of Everything in the Galaxy, the sentient species, The andalites, thier advanced technology and the parasites called yeerks.He said About how the Yeerks started to become powerful and control everything and how they wanted to infest earth..Suddenly He paused and looked at the Star in the sky which was getting bigger. <They Are Coming-- going to come soon!!!> he said with alarm.

OOC : <What's a Schnauzer.>

Years
    ooc:a minature dog..I think.

"Who is going to come soon?I mean we know you're an andalite thing but what do you want us to do?"I yelled at him.I had seen the pictures in my mind and was freaked out at first but then I relaxed somewhat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    :: Is it too late to join??::

Name : Nyra Shagor
    Favourite Animal Morphs : Ferret, Artic fox, Owl, Deer, Skunk, Lynx
    Top Combat Morph : Lynx
    Personalities : She is pessimistic, and it takes a while for her to trust others. She will help anyone, and she likes to eat. ^.^
    Other : Nyra is a Notlit, and for those of you who don't know a Notlit is someone stuck in a morph..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back