• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animorphs: the new team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Reina could feel the raw power building in her as she suddenly fell forward, no longer able to stay upright.

With the arrival of a few whiskers the morph was complete.

Hunt. Where is the prey? Scent....follow the scent to the prey. The pride.....where are the others?

These thoughts and more circled through Reina's head as she suddenly bounded forward with a low growl.

She ran along the hallways looking for a way out, when she suddenly shot through it into the open night air.

There was chaous all around her. Strange things with claws that ripped and tore, big things with too many legs eating on the fallen, both still alive and already dead, and finally humans....lots of them.

She suddenly turned on a black panther in her path. The enemy? This was her pride's territory. How dare she invade it.

She felt her ears flatten against her skull and a loud growl build in her throat.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Skye heard Reina up ahead of her, and bounded out of the building into the battle scene again. A lioness was growling, ears flattened, at a black panther, who obviously didn't belong to the Yeerks. Reina couldn't control her morph, and she might kill the panther if she couldn't gain control in time.

She knew how it felt - her own tiger was telling her to kill anything that moved. It took all her strength, but she supressed it.

Not moving, she called, <Reina! That's not your enemy, it's Sam! One of our team! The Animorphs, remember?!> She made sure to keep it private, since 'Animorphs' wasn't exactly a Yeerk word. She also made sure not to make any sudden movements toward the lioness, especially since she was angry. Reina might not be able to hold back the lioness until after she'd killed Skye.

<Reina! It's me, Skye.>

She hoped the simple sentences were enough to stop her.

OOC: Rii, sorry I keep showing up. No one else is posting, so there's not much else to do -.-;

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Just narrowly avoiding losing her tail to a crazed Taxxon, Sam danced her panther butt quickly to the side. Her quick manuver caused the salivating, too-many-toothed creature to go sailing past.
    When she turned to finish it off, she was met by an angry looking lioness.
    (The Taxxon ended up getting distracted by a wounded human Controller, forgetting entirely about the black panther.)
    Sam instantly froze in place and attempted to make herself look non-threatening.
    She 'heard' Skye trying to get through to Reina and the battle raging around her, but she was only focused on the larger, tawny cat in front of her.
    With Reina still struggling to control the lioness' instincts, Sam dare not provoke her.
    <Reina? It's Sam. I'm not your enemy.>, she said unknowingly echoing what Skye had said.
    <You've got to control the lioness. Do you hear me? You can do it.>
    Sam couldn't tell if anything that she said was even being heard, but she continued to stand stock still.
    Sam hoped that Reina would come to quickly; the wound in her shoulder was begining to burn horribly and the battle was quickly shifting their direction.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    <Reina?> she echoed aloud.

Pausing slightly in her tracks, Reina was overcome by pictures.....pictures of human memories.

<Reina....Human....me....>

She jerked back. She'd been on the verge of attacking a fellow team mate. How could she have done that?

She pulled back.

<Sorry....I'm in control now. More or less anyway.> Reina offered the panther a fanged grin. <Let's go kick some butt.>

She suddenly let loose with a battle roar.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Skye watched as Sam and Reina faced off, Reina still in lioness mode, Sam trying to get her to understand that she was human. Reina wasn't listening, though...for a while, anyway.

Suddenly, her eyes went wide, and she said, <Reina...human...me...>

Then she was suddenly in control. <Sorry. I'm in control now. More or less, anyway.> She smiled, which looked incredibly weird on a lioness. <Let's go kick some butt.> And then she was gone.

Skye turned to Sam. <Are you okay? That wound on your shoulder doesn't look so good. Are you going to be able to battle?>

She couldn't help being worried for her friend. If the wound was bad, she'd have to morph back to human and try to figure out a way home. But then she had an idea. <Hey...if you morph back to human and then morph to panther, it shouldn't be there anymore, right?> Then she looked around. <But you might not be able to find a safe place...>

OOC: I'm not saying that you need to morph back. I just needed more in my post and my brain has been shot, so I don't have much originality xP

waterelemental

One who watches for the dawn
    Years
  • Brian tried to keep his cool in battle. He wanted to make sure they all got out alive. He thought if

they could confuse the enemy some how scare them off,the others could launch a solid attack.

He looked around for anything something that might cause them to back off or stun them.

Brian was not a forceful fighter he liked to stratigize an conquer.

Too bad this was not the case, Brian saw the human controller coming at him and was able to dodge just in time but was cut along his back about 2 inches long nothing to cry about.

He hated hurting humans but it was either take them out or you risk getting killed.

Brian held back as he slammed the human into a light pole knocking the human out the pole sparked and gave him an Idea.

<Hey guys mabye we can push a couple electrical poles over and cause a flash or an electrical explosion!>

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Jacob was trying to think of a way to escape when he heard Brian say, <Hey guys mabye we can push a couple electrical poles over and cause a flash or an electrical explosion!> That was acctually a pretty good idea. And it would be the perfect time to escape. So he decided to say so. <That is a really good idea Brian. You get to work on knocking down those light poles. EVERYONE! We'll use the explosions to esca-> Jacob was cut off when he looked to see what the visser was doing during this fight, and saw that he had started to morph. The thing he was morphing in to was fourteen feet tall, with green and red reptilian flesh and razored tentacles. <I see you Andalite filth have finaly noticed. I found this one on the Hork-Bajir homeworld. I believe it was the last, or possibly the only one. Their a few that I only saw once.> While Visser 3 was saying this, he was also walking closer, flipping those tentacles around. One time he caught a Hork-Bajir at the waist on accedent. The tentacle didn't even seem to stop. It just went clean through, cuting the poor creature in half. <This won't end well> said Jacob. Jacob looked around for some help, but noticed the others were a little tied up at the moment. When he looked back in front of him, he noticed the Visser was almost on top of him. One tentacle, nearly twice as long as the Visser himself, shot towards Jacob and got stuck in the ground. Jacob tried to bite it off, but when he bit down, noticed something. The tentacle was extremely squishy. The only bone part was on the end. It was strong though. The Visser lifted it out of the ground and with it Jacob. As it was going up, Brian managed to knock down a lamp post right next to the morphed Visser. Their was a bit of an explosion, but none of it touched the Visser. <That was good Brian. Next time though, mind having it hit the Visser?> Then Jacob noticed something. The Visser had stoped moving. Jacob didnt know how and didn't care. He let go of the Visser's tentacle and ran for the nearest exit saying, <EVERYONE! Time to go! Get to the nearest exit, morph bird and meet back at the construction site. Brian! Mind knocing down this door for me.> All of which was in privet thought speek.

Edit: I, unfortinatly won't be able to post for awhile. I really don't want this RP to die, so I am passing on tempory control to Rii, because she seem to know the most about Animorphs. Rii, when you get the chance, PM me so I may tell you about the details of the next few posts. I do have a plan, and what's happened heas happened at a really inconveniant time. Or, if you don't want control, tell me and I'll get someone else to do it.

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    <He's right. We should defintely retret.> Reina thoughtspoke.

She turned tail only to find her way blocked by a burly Hork Bajir.

<OUT-OF-MY-WAY!>

Reina lept, claws out.

The controller was knocked down, Reina's claws slicing neatly into him.

<Andalite bandits!> the Visser rored. <I will destroy you all!>

There was the sound of Police sirens in the distance.

Visser three hesitated.

A Hork Bajir said something to him, something Reina didn't catch.

<Fool!> the Visser roared. He sliced him in two. <Feed on this fool, and we retret for now.>

He began demorphing as his controllers provided a barricade as they made their way back for the Blade ship.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Skye had seen the Visser's monstrous form. She'd seen the failure of Jacob to bite its arm off. It looked like they were all going to die, even with the electrical poles being knocked over, when suddenly...there were police sirens. She never thought she'd want the police to come, but right now she wanted them more than anything.

Maybe the police were Yeerks, she thought. But probably not, since the Visser was retreating.

Thank God. Thank God. Skye wasn't sure she could fight anymore. Her muscles were tired and blood pounded in her eyes, and the dead bodies all around her were beginning to stink. She was exhausted, more than a day at the beach. This was dead-tired exhaustion.

<Can we...go home now?> she asked tentatively.

waterelemental

One who watches for the dawn
    Years
  • Brian knocked over his last pole when he heard Jacob call.

<Brian! Mind knocing down this door for me.>

Brian did as he was told he knocked down the gate with a simple swish of his head.

He looked to the others and saw somthing amazing. They were retreting, all of the forces but why?

What in the world was going on he knew the battle wasn't over but even Visser himself was falling back.

Then he heard it the best sound all day police sirens!

<Thank heavens, Lets get out of here and get to safety I can't go on for much longer>

Brian felt so weak and he was cut in a few places but what would haunt him most about this night would be the terrible mental image of Visser's morph.

He longed for a safe place to rest and try to tend to his thoughts.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • I really hate to do this to everybody, but I would like to have this RP locked. The reason is I plan to make a newer and better one than the original. I hope all of you in the first join the new one. Trust me it will be much better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back