• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

annoy and trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickcall

Shiny Chaser
    Years
    hi here you can trade and im gonna tell you how to annoy people but first soon i will be getting these shinys if you want em just offer

S.bunery
    S.lucario
    S.pidgey
    S.altaria
    S.hairyama
    i also already a hacked S.charmeleon

and now heres how to annoy people :)
    you can make a post and then say how do i post then edit saying how do i edit and finnally make a new post and Qoute what you just wrote and say how do i Qoute

write in all caps and say how do you write in caps

and i will trade a deoxys LV.30 and manaphy LV.22 as well

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I'll give you a shiny Dialga for that Altaria.

What is it's level/gender?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    never heard of text messaging!!! and the reasons to why it is used!!! as its short and less time consuming mushroom boy

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I find it harder to write like that. Besides, I don't need it, I can touchtype. People who use text language are either stupid, lazy, or can't type fast enough.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well then yr reffering to the whole population of the uk who have mobile phones as being stupid or r u not old enough to have one

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I'd know about the UK, I live there, fool. Since posting on this forum doesn't cost you anything, you could be decent enough to unstick yourself from that sweat-covered armchair of yours and actually learn a language.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    then yr'll know tht on msn and mobiles and chat/forums txt messaging is genrally used and i fink i know my language i do have a degre in sports studies

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    'You will' does not have a 'r' in it.

People I know are competant enough to touchtype, or at least fast over MSN.

Anyone can do sports, providing their IQ is rated as a mininum of 'braindead', and that they aren't physically disabled. Reflects on you.

Wow, is that your only qualification? What, did you put crayons up your nose as a kid, or something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    actually its a degree o the psycholgy and socilogy of sport somthing i beleive u wont understand

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    You guys why are you arguing, it's really funny to watch someone argue over nothing :/, anyway i wan't that Altaria aswell, i will trade a shiny Pikachu with Light Ball for it :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    youre just fighting in the thread 1 of the mods can you delete the fight

what do you want for the shiny bunery patrickcall.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    'You will' does not have a 'r' in it.

People I know are competant enough to touchtype, or at least fast over MSN.

Anyone can do sports, providing their IQ is rated as a mininum of 'braindead', and that they aren't physically disabled. Reflects on you.

Wow, is that your only qualification? What, did you put crayons up your nose as a kid, or something?

hey im phisically disabled and play sports jerk!!!! btw i need my pokes back :pirate:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    both of you need to get your fingers away from the keyboard (the way to shut your mouth on a forum)...

chill out... and do something productive.

MegaMushroom07

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    There is no psychology behind sport. Just balls, and other objects going around for no real reason. Go and choose a better subject, like English. Maybe after a year of John Keat's work you'll be more articulate.

Well, disabled to the point where you can't participate in all sport. If you can play all sport, then I imagine there is nothing physically wrong with you. And don't call me a 'jerk'. You have 2 of my Pokemon, remember.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Let's see, I don't think this is a spam forum, so all of you stop with this. To delete all the spam posts is nonsense when there's barely one or two posts about trades, so closing this is better. If you do this again, and this includes all the posters that came to talk about typing, you'll all receive a warning.

And patrickcall, we don't allow hacked Pokémon either.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back