• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

annoyed by ash's battle style?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I hated Ash to begin with so, there. But, I think Paul made him angry and he started focusing on beating Paul's pokemon. Not battling correctly.
    So, I'm not on Ash's side at all. I hate Ash with all my guts. But I still think Paul twisted his brain or something. XP

Actually Ash never did/will battle correctly. And why can Pikachu zap Ground types even though they are immune to Electric types? Its like Pikachu's Electric attacks are this new type which is super effective towards everything...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I only have one thing on pikachu: pikachu is totally overrated and overhyped. I wish there is better mascot for pokemon in the near future, but i dun think that would ever happen...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I really think once the Sinnoh League is over, wherever the show decides to go next is where Ash should not go. He should head home like Misty and focus on training with the Pokemon that he ALREADY HAS. I mean, it's too much to ask from the show makers to say "hey send Pikachu home, he's too powerful!" because you can't have Ash without Pikachu. On that note, get rid of Brock too. I would have much rather seen Misty traveling with Ash in Sinnoh because May was too air-headed, Max was freaking annoying and Brock is just eh. The two girls could have had a lot to talk to, but I guess the creators thought "hey, Ash wouldn't be traveling with girls".

So yeah, new place, new main characters, IMO.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    evolving all of them would probably make them lose their apparent cute touch they have and lose their appeal to kids...which is the target of nintendo's money making scheme. Anyway, a new season with all new characters and theme (no more gym battle and such) would be very welcome, and... i think it would be kinda interesting to see a pokemon series with a slightly more darker and mature theme, wat do u all think?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Stick to topic, people. Ash, sucky battle style, that kind of thing.

if things does get more mature, then won't that make for some more exciting and refreshing battles with more sense, like those seen in the pokemon manga?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Rawr lol Yeahhhh!! Thing that really made me mad though was the fact they could of spent more time in Kanto. The Islands and stuff? Island 1, 2 and so on. Then he could of made his Charizard/Sceptile learn Blast Burn/Frenzy Plant. Imagine how much more bad arse those pokemon could be. In like the next Pokemon League challenge he would literally slaughter everything. o.o Poor pokemon though. They will never learn the Ultimate attacks. Even Gary/Paul taught the Ultimate Elementals to their 3rd stage pokemon.

Back