• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Annoying Pokécentre On Yellow :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2009
    I dont know whether its just on the pokémon yellow games or not but after you've finished at the pokémon center they say " we hope to see you again" and its like wtf! why would they want to see us again do they want us to fail or something :P

Last edited:

xXI JOE IXx

I've always wondered about that line aswell! It's in every game XD

TheNameLess

Unknown Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah me to, thats what happens when you have a perfect game, you start thinking about things like this. Its a light version of the wii sentence, you've been playing so long maybe you should take a break:').

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • But that's their business. They don't want your Pokemon to faint, but at the same time, restoring Pokemons' health is what they're job is. It's like a doctor. They don't want you to be sick, but they're here for that reason.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I dont know whether its just on the pokémon yellow games or not but after you've finished at the pokémon center they say " we hope to see you again" and its like wtf! why would they want to see us again do they want us to fail or something :P
    Think of it this way, for every pokemon healed they earn one dollar. That will be a lot of money by the end of the day, wouldn't you want people coming back?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • :o . Actually , I nevr thought a bout that . The Nurse Joy always had a negative feeling to me . As when I blacked out in FRLG and I seen that black screen I wa so scared . I thought the game ended ....

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    :o . Actually , I nevr thought a bout that . The Nurse Joy always had a negative feeling to me . As when I blacked out in FRLG and I seen that black screen I wa so scared . I thought the game ended ....
    Yes confirms happens to many.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • They say it because they believe that if you visit them its you showing you care about your pokemon by wanting them to be in the best health you can have them at. Though they should have worded it differently like maybe "Take care and visit again" or something idk. But its just them trying to show consideration for the hard working pokemon teams who battle and battle.

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
  • I suppose they made up for it by using the phrase "your pokémon are fighting fit!". This amuses you, and you're so busy being hypnotised by the phrase's alliteration that you miss the darker undertones of the next sentence, as it is delivered in the same cheerful upbeat way as the rest of the speech. Then, when you finally skip out of the pokémon centre door ready to beat up more superpowered creatures, the chansey jumps out from behind the corner, beats you unconscious with a plank of wood . You come to a week later in a hospital bed, with no wallet and only one kidney, as the nurse checks your clipboard, shakes her head and mutters, "we did warn you."

..what, just me, then?

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • This one topic brings up many new questions...

How come all nurse joys look alike?
    How come they all have chanseys?
    How come Pokemon isn't being sued for using the Red Cross design but Earthbound gets scared to heck?
    How come she is so happy all the time?
    How come they all have the same name?
    How come they all hsve red swirly hair?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Maybe they're trying to be polite?
    I would rather have her say that then "GTFO OUT OF HERE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN"

NatureKeeper

She does not want us to fail. She wants our Pokémon healed all time if she can. That's all it.

Years
  • She knows that you're a sick little freak who will go out and pick fights with random strangers and wild pokemon, and she doesn't want your pokemon to freaking die because you're too lazy or stupid to come back. If anyone is at fault here, it's you for having to go back there so often. :\

Back