• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annoying Pokemon

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Pokemon at the Battle Frontier that you can OHKO, and yet they mock you with Protect/Detect. o.O Happens to me all the time with Igglybuffs and such.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I hate those pokemon that live to deplete your stats..they're so annoying...and I'm speaking of any stat killer(if that hasn't been used before I claim it as a new one!) pokemon in general.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Rattata, Sentret, Jynx but the most annoying...

Is Wobbufet.
    I was in a route that he apears commonly, I was just training my togepi and when he apeared, he blocked and everything and I only had only 3 attacks.
    Two ran out of PP and the other attack is just sweet kiss, the battle is taking forever so I had to turn off my game. All that training and hatching the togepi lost xP
    I really think Wobbufet is annoying, I also don't like when he apears out of the pokeball in Super Smash Bros. Melee either xD;

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Sp*nda. I am not sure why I have a distinct dislike for that Pokemon, but upon meeting it, I find myself promptly annihilating it with as much unneccessary force as possible.

Aside from that, while certain Pokemon may arouse annoyance every now and again, none have my permanent, strong dislike.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Ok,my turn,
    My most hated pokemon would be:
    Oddish:The **** thing always shows up and i usually catch it by accident
    Any pokemon that use double team,sand attack,baton pass,etc.
    Blissey:That thing seems to be anywere i go.From the Battle Fronteir to Netbattle.
    Zubat/Golbat:There just plain annoying
    Any pokemon that runs when i try to catch it
    Milotic:That thing takes out my Tyranitar too much,i hate it unless i'm using it.
    Febass:I CAN'T FIND THE **** THING!!!!!!!
    Magicarp:Idiotic thing always shows up whenever i need a low level Goldeen,the thing isin't even worth catching or killing.(unless i need gyrados)
    Deoxys(A):The thing is just too weak to defend itself.
    Girafarig:I don't think this thing even have a weakness.(i can't bite it or cross chop it)

In the Anime:
    Any cute pokemon:I'm still wondering how a small thing can knock out big obstacles.
    Corphish:That overused lobster needs a rest.
    Pikachu:Well,not that much,but still
    Foretress:I just hate the thing

Ok,now i'm done

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was gonna say...bite would work nicely o.o;

But meghorn would be the best vs Girafarig I'd think.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Kogenta, I know what you're talking about. Spinda deserves an extremely painful death. >_< Those pattern-shifting bastards are after my sanity, I swear.

Other annoying pok?mon include: Zubat (Because they spawn in practically every cave and don't even give a good amount of exp), any wild ones with Whirlwind or Roar, anythong with Protect and Double Team, anything with poison point, Blissey (Particuarly in tandem with Skarmory), intimidators, and the Pike Queen's Milotic and Shuckle.

Back