• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another 4 years...?

Do you want the new series to be another 4 years long? (OR MAYBE EVEN LONGER??)

• Yeah!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Not really :(

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I wouldn't care! I luv pokeymanz!

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I hope then next generation isn't the same as this one. I didn't really watch too many episodes of this series because it just got too boring - too many fillers. I wouldn't mind if the next generation went on 4 years IF they split it into two different things like Hoenn/Battle Frontier. In saying that though I don't think there should be another Battle Frontier arc, I think they should make something different.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Actually, I don't really care how long this Series will be now, I can watch the new girl all day :P But seriously, I know we don't know much, but from what I've seen, this Generation looks quite promising, older female, so I don't mind if it's elongated for another 4, or will it be 6?, years :)

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    UGH Misty talk *Shudders*
    Misty is not in the new games. Pokemon loves advertizing the new games, so it is unlikley Misty will return to the main cast.
    Maybe as a cameo, but she hasn't even made a cameo in this Generation yet, maybe the writers want to move on.
    Just look forward to the new girl who seems a bit more boyish this time which I welcome.
    Now I'm fine with the new series being longer, I just love Pokemon.
    Don't expect Ash to leave either, he's on every thing in every thing new kids watch every series will wonder what happen to him if he left.
    They can't just get rid of the things that have Ash and Pikachu on them, which is every thing of Pokemon.
    Just cuz some older fans are tired of Ash doesn't mean newer fans are. As long as it still makes money.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    What's the problem? We don't need your funny banters. If you don't like Misty, don't say anything. I just mentioned Misty as the reason, why I want B&W to be for 4 years. That's all.

Ok, I'm sorry maybe that was a bit harsh.
    However you have to understand I hear this on every forums I go to.
    So some times I do get tired of it, I'll try to be more understanding of it ok?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    No! We don't need THAT munch fillers.

There weren't many fillers in Sinnoh. They've tacked on more than the usual torwards the end, but there are much less fillers than compared to Johto.

Remember, everyone, fillers and bad episodes are not necessarily synonyms. A filler is simply an episode that can be skipped and you didn't miss anything. No sub-plots are built upon (or started) and nothing major happens. For example, the Rotom episode is a filler, as was the Psyduck episode, in Sinnoh.

EDIT: Why can't you Misty people stop hijacking every single thread? Start your own thread, and mention it if it becomes a natural part of the topic. Don't just shoe-horn it into everything.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Remember, everyone, fillers and bad episodes are not necessarily synonyms. A filler is simply an episode that can be skipped and you didn't miss anything. No sub-plots are built upon (or started) and nothing major happens. For example, the Rotom episode is a filler, as was the Psyduck episode, in Sinnoh.
    Yes, but many double (or more) episodes in DP, which aren't fillers, can be done in one episodes and single episodes can be done in half of episode. Or even not exist. Learning new attack in one, whole episode is stupid. The same with other things.

Back