• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

another Brit!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    hey guys, im new here in case you didnt guess, im from the UK, i have been lurking the forums for a few days now, and recently started ROM hacking, im working on an emerald hack right now, but its just really trial and error before i start anything huge

pokemon games i have are(legit games, not ROMs): blue,yellow,silver,crystal,ruby,emerald,fire red,and pokemon colosseum.

nice to meet everyone:)

EDIT: 1. i dont use VBA or any PC emu for ROM hacking, i play on my PSP
    2.does anyone have a good DS emu that runs at full speed? thanks

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity. As a fellow Brit, it's nice to see more of us around here. Can't wait for the D/P release, two weeks too long to wait IMO.

Anyway, nice to see you, enjoy yourself. We're a friendly bunch here, so you should make friends easily.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    no, me neither, i bought a DS lite mainly to play them ^.^

and thanks, nice to see a friendly face

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • British?

Hm... I always liked the way they talked.

Anyway, welcome to PC. Hope you have a fun time here.
    Read the Rules, Go to the FAQ for Help,
    bla bla bla.[/TypicalGreeting]

Have a great time here in PC!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    thanks guys, i really like forums with a good community spirit like this one:)

just getting used to it, lurking for a while but i think i can really put a lot into the community:)

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Yay! Another brit! I've imported D & P though :p.
    Well, welcome to P.C, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Years
  • Hi and welcome here^^
    You got a DS only for D/P? Cool, I got a DS, because I wanted to play Dash so badly (I didn't know about D/P back then).

Have a ncie time and enjoy ROM hacking =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    well, it wasnt the only reason but it was the main point that swung the sale for me:P

Back