• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another I Return thred....how dissapointing :P

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    Hey everyone, i dont know if anyone in this community even remembers me anymore :P

I am Scyther the one and original, ive been a spriter for about 3 years, give or take a few months and it all started here on PC heh XD,
    after a long leave of absense due to GCSE's and Now College i have decided to return, if you wish any work of me? or just wanna say hi or for my to add u to my friends list, feel free to pm me :)
    Live long and strong all, now back to the forums :D

- Viszont Látás Scyther

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I don't know you either... But welcome back, anyway!

I hope you can stay here for longer this time round =D

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I don't remember you either, but that may not spoil the fun xD

Welcome back to PC forums Scyther ^^. You indeed seem like a vetaran, so I guess there's nothing left for me to say about the community. If you want to be friends, feel free to PM me. I can't remember all new members or onces that've come back, so don't except me to PM you xD. See ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    hehe, if any of you remember me i would be greatly suprised i left due to Gcse's which started at the start of 2006 :P, as most of the people here have joined this year i can see how you wouldnt, ive still been spiriting and all, but untill now done it privately to people i know.

Its nice to have such a warm welcome back even by people i havent even met before :)
    I see this forum is still the same friendly place i left ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen yesterday
    i obviously dont remember you- my cousin just gave me this account yesterday
    but welcome back anyway

Last edited:
    Back