• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another kid on the block - Glad to meet you!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Hey there, I'm Citrinin (but you can call me Hector), a thirteen-year-old from New Zealand. As far as my relationship to Pokémon goes, I got Pokémon Yellow when I was four or five, and have played the games for over half my life. ^_^; Until a month ago, I had no idea that there was such a thriving community for Pokémon - but I guess I should have known, considering the all-pervasiveness of the internet these days. ^^; I've looked around the forums a bit before registering, so I'm familiar with the rules, but still a bit shaky with the smilies and acronyms.

My interests are quite diverse. I'm passionate about writing, toxicology, economics, linguistics, computers, and logic (although, of course, being so young, I still have a lot to learn. ^_^; ) Although I'm not a big fan of gaming in general, I tend to like a few series, such as Pokémon (obviously) and Ace Attorney.

Yeah, so that's my introduction. Being new, I'm in need of some friends here, so I really hope to get to know some people. ^^; I hope to see you around.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    hey there, Hector welcome to PC, hope u like it here, it's alot of fun, i promise.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Thank you for the warm welcome - and really quick, too! ^_^ It seems that you guys are very friendly here.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! This is a great site that is filled with great people, you will love it here! If you have any questions, ask me! :D

Alec_

Years
    Hello there. :PP. Nice long ~_~ introduction. XD;;. Anyways. :DD. Welcome to PokeCommunity,. \o/.
    Hope that you would have fun spending your time in here. Read the rules and keep stayin` active okay? XD;;

~Fairytales.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Nice introduction. XD

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums :] Have a fun time & follow the rules :D

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to pc, Citrinin. :) Wow, those are some interests you got there! Now if only I was as passionate about my writing as you are. xD;

You sound like a pretty kewl kat to me. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, if you need help on something leave me a message.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Thank you for your friendly welcomes. :D If the rest of the community is this friendly, I'll certainly enjoy it here. ^_^

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    hi there citrinin!
    welcome to pc! always remember to keep staying active and don't forget to read the rules. :>

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Your Introduction is pretty awesome. Anyways. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Have fun and stay active! okay?

Back