• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Guy

Years
  • Hi PokeCommunity

Im Ric, i go by Kenpachi316, im new to wifi battling but im not completely new to pokemon, i had a champion team on pokemon red like a decade ago, but boy has it changed... after a long time off, ive had pokemon pearl for a few months and ive had i think im getting the hang somewhat slightly.

my wifi record is 0-2, both battles were against your very own Rachei, who wiped the floor with me, and also reffered me here.

i look forward to battling many more people here, feel free to add me on pal pad, my code is in my sig.

happy holidays to all!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • An up-and-coming competitive battler, eh? Good show.

Oh, and just because you're not necessarily the best battler out there doesn't mean you don't know a thing or two about the franchise. There are quite a few of us who don't wish to dabble in the competitive scene, but it would be a little rude to consider us complete rubes on the subject. XD;

Anyhoo, welcome aboard, Ric. Thanks for the holiday wishes. o/

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well hello there :pink_wink: Welcome to PC. I see your quit the battler :) well happy Holidays to you too and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Rachei

Undisputed Doubles Champion
    Years
  • Kenpachi may be new, but he's got a lot of potential. Good ideas and a good sportsman like attitude are the foundation of a strong battler.

Welcome aboard!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx welcome to PC I'm sure you have a lot of potential at battle and with practice you'll get better if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC again. :)

Years
  • thanks

thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

i got my first win last night, and i look forward to many more epic battles to come.

i believe rachei needs to update his sig. ;)

Back