• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Newbie! LOL

N64

LOL WUT?
    Years
    Hey guys just another new pokemon member here. Just a little about myself. I have been wanting to join a pokemon forum for while now and guess I should now. I have played since the age of about 5-6. I currently play Soulsilver and Platinum. Still debating whether to get Black or White. Anyway I'm not new to forums so you won't see any problems from me. Anyway that's me....

P.S. Can someone tell me where I can ask for someone to do me a signature please? Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    N64, I love you...ALOT. I WANT YOU. MIND, BODY, AND CONTROLLER.
    ...No, actually, I used to play N64 all the time with my step-siblings. <3

Well, it took me a while to join my first one too. A lot of good times, alot of not so good, buuuut, that's forums for you~ This is probably the best pokemon forum I've been too recently, IMO. Its pretty organized, and the members are friendly. Well, IDK, something too look forward for you. I'm currently playing Pokemon White myself; I play HG and Platinum occasionally, because both are still pretty amazing, its just, White's become my favourite pokemon game now; with HG comes with a close second. <3

Anyhow, get black and white only if you want; I'm just saying, its pretty amazing. Lets see...this being a pokemon forum, of course there are pokemon boards, there is the HeartGold and SoulSilver board, along with the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum board, where in both you can talk about the games in their respective boards. There are many other pokemon boards, along with boards that have no pokemon representing them, sooooo just maybe check em' all, see which ones you'd be intrested in. <3

Sooo yeah! Its been a pleasure meeting you! And welcome to the forum! Hope to see you again. :3 If you have any questions, you can ask a staff member to help you out.

P.S. you can probably check out the Graphics and Photography board and check out some of the graphics shops there, and maybe request a signature. <3

N64

LOL WUT?
    Years
    Hey thanks! Yeah I heard W and B was good and that is was like the best pokemon game yet but I think some of the pokemon look retarded I mean a trashbag pokemon seriously??? LOl but anyway thanks for info I'm glad to be here.

Back