• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another newbieeee

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    I just hate making introductions.....

Helo everyone, i like Pokemon xD

All the old stuff anyway, i can't keep up with all the new ones noww >_<

So i would like to meet and talk to people :3

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! You hate introductions but you sure did well making one. :P I like the older stuff as well... the newer ones sometimes don't seem as great and can get confusing at times. Well you joined the right place, PC is full of fun nice people to talk to so you'll have fun with that. Just look around a little and you'll find the area your more interested in. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, TalkingZero. I'm not also a huge fan of introductions as I am not really good at introducing myself so I also didn't make an introduction thread when I first joined here. But it's amazing that you still have the guts to make one even though you're not good at it so I'm impressed and I thought that you really don't have to be good in order to make one, sucks that I missed the chance now that I'm not a new member. ;P

Anyway, if you love Pokemon and stuff then this is the perfect place to be. You can pretty much discuss everything here starting from the games, the anime, the movie, the trading cards, trivias and etc. It's all in here, even off-topic discussions which doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon. :D

Along the way, you can also get to meet your fellow PokeFans from all over the world and possibly make friends with them. Isn't that wonderful? ^^:;

One thing, make sure to follow the rules as always so if you still haven't given the whole thing a read then please be aware that we are quite strict when it comes to rules!

With that being said, I hope you enjoy your stay here and I do hope that you stick around! If you have the time, why don't you check out PC's Adoption Center? It's for new users like you! :)

See you around. ♥

Back