• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anthem Of The Fire's Trade Corner

Anthem Of The Fire

Fire that remenatets within'
    Years
    Tamoto: Wants a Totidile
    Justin: Wants (Described in Message) - Complete
    Snowlock: Shiny Kygore
    PixlePiz: Shiny Sevivper
    J.M: Cyndiquil
    [zsrc]: Shiny Ponyta
    gaz-is-the-best: Mew [Legit]
    sudden hit: Magby with a Magmorizer
    dtex9002: Ditto with good IV - Complete
    Bathing Ape: Shiny Gastly near Lv 18
    mikeallen123: Shiny Starters (Sinnoh)
    [zsrc]: Milotic

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Are you all using an action replay????no way you can get any pokemon shiny or non shiny, all 493 with out a hack device

Andgen9

The Ipod FleaZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    thats not my question to answer im only his friend the anthem of fire and I would have to talk about it first. And also if anyone is requesting pokemon then leave your pokemon name and friend code.

justin

Justin
    Years
    Are you all using an action replay????no way you can get any pokemon shiny or non shiny, all 493 with out a hack device

its possible when i clone pokemon when pokemon came out we started finding and trading shinies then i cloned them

i want a ditto shiny any lvl justin fc:0387 6453 6341

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I hope nobody is using AR or trading hacked Pokémon here, or else this thread will instantly go bye-bye.

Back