• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anti's 3rd Gen Battle Arena for Netbattle

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • Well, I have permission to do this, yeah. So, this is my battle thread for Netbattle, not my shoddy team. My rules:

-Freeze Clause
    -Sleep Clause
    -OHKO Clause
    -Evasion Clause
    -No ubers, legends are a-okay
    -PP Ups for moves

I usually hang around Mew's Shrine Stadium server, but we can decide that info and adjust accordly. I haven't decided a prize, but I'll think of something ;)

BTW, I'm only doing OU battles right now. If you want to battle me with UUers, knock yourself out, but it'll be tough ;)

Nobody from PC has beaten me yet, try to become the first. Oh, no limit on legends, I use many actually ;)

NOTE: I WILL NOT BE AROUND FOR AWHILE. I NEED A BREAK FROM THIS PLACE, SO I WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR A BATTLE UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY. ~See ya ;)~

Wins-3
    Losses-0

Last win from: ChrisG14
    Last loss from: No losses yet ;)

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So, this is like a 3rd Gen Wi-fi then, eh? Sicne I have NB, and I'm your Rival, I'll try to take you on. :P

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I cab battle now. My day has been way weird, but I'm FINALLY on ;)

EDIT: gg, though Jirachi really killed you. You didn't have anything that could stop it, especially since you left Walrein in to let it CM and destroy. It would've 6-0ed too, but para hax = fail ;) But gg

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • fine. Just be prepared for any of my OU teams. OU madness FTW. but seriously, please do have at least some forms of counters for pokemon I often use...you should anyways :P

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Well, I forgot to EV my test team (:0) but my normal team never ceases to amaze me. GG, but you were again unprepared for CBmence. :(

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I might challenge you once I get NetBattle again, Anti.

I got too slow, but I'll give it another shot.;)

Okay, but it'll have to wait until the weekend. My English class has me burried in HW and I have lots of crap to do tomorrow so I won'r be on much, if at all. But yeah, I'm open for battles on Saturday, we can battle then.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Hey. I'd like to battle you Anti. Post here any time thats ok with you. Im on around 3:30pm eastern +10 weekdays. sometimes weekends.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Well, I have to leave really soon. but I can fulfill all battle requests Saturday. So yeah, whoever is on ;)

EDIT: I can battle tonight, right now if you would like. Probably tomorrow, but no guarentees since my life is very random ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    sorry didn't go on pokecommunity. anyway, let find out a good time. any other than saturday?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    today? netbattle? right now? what server because I haven't seen the Mew's Shrine server lately.

EDIT: Seems that you logged off, just tell me a time suitable for you, (please not today is fine, right now) because sometimes im not on at the time. Perhaps 1 or 2 weeks later can be the date we can battle. Id like to battle you.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • today? netbattle? right now? what server because I haven't seen the Mew's Shrine server lately.

EDIT: Seems that you logged off, just tell me a time suitable for you, (please not today is fine, right now) because sometimes im not on at the time. Perhaps 1 or 2 weeks later can be the date we can battle. Id like to battle you.

Oh, I'm just laughing at WV losing to Pitt and Oklahoma beating down Mizzou. More BCS contravercy! Yeah!

That would be why I wasn't on ;)

But I'll be on tomorrow around 1:00 eastern time. Erm, I'll be on most of tomorrow since (for once) I'm not busy tomorrow.

EDIT: About those servers, I'm usually on the official server nowadays.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    If the official server is the one where Steve is the admin or something, I got banned from that one. Hooray for flooding netbattle servers!

Back