• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ants 3 - No, not pokemon -

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
  • Download comes first!
    https://www.box.net/shared/j1666p1hyuAnd here is screen 1:
    and here is screenshot 2:
    I'll add another screen soon.

OK, I have made a game with gamemaker that's more like a mini game than a game. Its fun, addictive and original. I present ANTS!

Story: Sorry, its not pokemon and doesn't have a story. Just beause its a minigame, not a full one don't underestimate it.

Made with: Gamemaker

A little bit of history.....
    Well this project started of really small, just an idea and some crap graphics. I posted it on the gmc and it got a few good comments. I was motivated to improve the graphics, although keep them cartoonish style to fit with the theme. I added bosses and traps untill it turned out like it is now.

Screenies:

Well, the screenie isn't great it was rushed but download it and tell me what you think.

Last edited:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that you'll get addicted. Quite a few have, AND unlike all of the pokemon projects, this one is getting new beta's every few days. I am currently on V5 after 2 weeks or so.

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Looking really good.
    I like your style.
    And the graphics :3

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • Well, I did in previous versions but in this one, I used google images to get the background and the original ant. From there I made the mines by myself and othe ant images. I only need an online highscores and then it will be MUCH better. Thanks guys, I am going to add so different ants, ant if enemy ants run into mines they will die as well. That will make it more challenging.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • I'm finding difficulty doing online highscores, but otherwise I will release a new demo soon, the highscores might not work though.

Back