• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anual Pokemon Global Tournament I

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Hello! For all you people out there who wanted to go the pokemon game showdown but are Canadian or come from a country other then the us or just cant go there im hosting a pokemon tourney for the entire globe!

Basic Layout:
    Ok heres how this will work... First you choose a team and then when teams are complete il send people from team to team to even them out. Then your team will discuss on the site who goes first to last. Then on the tournament day I PM you guys the friend codes and you battle. The looser gets a pokemon and gets kicked out. Then the last four people (no matter the team) Battle for first place and its prize!

The Teams:
    The nine teams are pretty simple. there the nine types of energy in the pokemon tcg: Fire, Grass, Water, Fighting, Lightning, Psychic, Dark, Steel and finally Normal. Remember choose your team according to the type you like most or the one your strongest pokemon has. If you still cant choose make a different tournament yourself.

Restricted Pokemon:
    There all listed on the site so please don't keep asking.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    Q- How do i sign up?
    A- You cant yet

Q-When is this?
    A-Its not planned yet and not all battles will be in one day

Q-Whats the grand prize?
    A-All I can tell you is that every year it changes and that the top four players will receive a level 40 pokemon of my choice holding a master ball.

What Are The Open Positions:
    - Poke Gatherer (i need someone to get some level 20 pokemon)
    - Coder ( i need someone to give me ar codes that give you pokemon but let you trade them)

Official site: http://pkmnglobaltourney.piczo.com

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Unwritten rule :D
    Actually it was written once, but the thread died.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Well then...
    I want people to sign up for staff! open positions will be on the first post.

Back