• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] any Gen 4 trainer editors?

StarstruckFlora

The Dingus
    Days
    Greetings everyone! and terribly sorry if I am not using the right place to write this question, however.

As for recent, I have started a little dumb project which changes the Diamond/Pearl encounters to make it so that the pokémon that appear once a GBA cartridge is inserted in the DS (stuff like Pineco, Growlithe, Solrock and Sableye) appears in the main game.
    However, while I have been able to add in the pokémon without any issue, I am having a bit more trouble with the making it so some of the trainers use the new batch of pokémon themselves. 😅

I have been using the DSPRE Reloaded editor, and while it has been doing me wonders with script making and encounter editing, whenever I attempt to modify certain trainers (including the ones I do want to modify) the software ends up giving me an error message, leaving me unable to do... well, much of anything really!

Therefore, I am asking if anyone would know of any thingies that could help me with editing trainer teams in Gen 4 games, I am also having issues with editing the pokédex to add the new back within the sinnoh dex, but I would like to tackle one problem at a time haha. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help, and I wish you all a good day 👍

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Greetings everyone! and terribly sorry if I am not using the right place to write this question, however.

As for recent, I have started a little dumb project which changes the Diamond/Pearl encounters to make it so that the pokémon that appear once a GBA cartridge is inserted in the DS (stuff like Pineco, Growlithe, Solrock and Sableye) appears in the main game.
    However, while I have been able to add in the pokémon without any issue, I am having a bit more trouble with the making it so some of the trainers use the new batch of pokémon themselves. 😅

I have been using the DSPRE Reloaded editor, and while it has been doing me wonders with script making and encounter editing, whenever I attempt to modify certain trainers (including the ones I do want to modify) the software ends up giving me an error message, leaving me unable to do... well, much of anything really!

Therefore, I am asking if anyone would know of any thingies that could help me with editing trainer teams in Gen 4 games, I am also having issues with editing the pokédex to add the new back within the sinnoh dex, but I would like to tackle one problem at a time haha. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help, and I wish you all a good day 👍

You can try project pokemon rom editor that's but that's the only tool I know that has trainer editing built in no standalone tools exist yet.

Back