• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any ideas for new types and new Eevee evolutions on 5th Gen?

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I just have an idea about the Eevee evolutions.

Steeleon = Steel Type
    Aireon = Flying Type
    Venomeon = Poison Type
    Camelleon = Dragon Type [like a Lizard O.O]
    Solideon = Rock/Ground Type
    Curseon = Ghost Type

As for a new type:

Dead Type [resurrected from death.]
    Gas Type
    Mechanic Type [Robots. Porygon for example.]
    Organism Type [Very small.]
    Light Type [Anything that is opposite to Dark Types.]

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I'd love to see a ghost type eeveelution.

Btw arent ghost types basically your dead type? And an organism is anything that's alive, what you are thinking of is a micro-organism ;)

But yeah, nintendo won't create any more types. The only reason they made steel and dark pokes was that in 1st gen psychic types were too powerful, with only bug type being super effective and no bug was capable of matching psychic like alakazam.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Yeah, I want to see a Dragon evo. It'll be the last Eeveelution, and the strongest.

And it better have a good movepool darn it >_>

And I agree with Gofre. I don't think they'll add more types... So yeah...

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Eevee:
    -Ghost
    -Steel
    -Ground
    -Maybe Poison

No more new types. You can't really make anymore.

Mechanic=Normal or Steel
    Dead=Ghost
    Gas=Poison or Ghost
    Organism=Could easily be replaced with Water or Grass

Your type ideas are all based off preexisting types with more detail. It's like making a wood type even though we already have grass.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    I just have an idea about the Eevee evolutions.

Steeleon = Steel Type The name isn't the most creative, but I couldn't come up with anything better, either.
    Aireon = Flying Type How's about Venteon?
    Venomeon = Poison Type Sounds to much like Venomoth.
    Camelleon = Dragon Type [like a Lizard O.O] It's better than other names I've seen.
    Solideon = Rock/Ground Type It's more creative than Rockeon and Groundeon at least.

Bold=My thoughts. And as many other people said, new types are not happening.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Yeah, I've come up with some new types and new evolutions for Eevee as well. I've got one or two on my DeviantART page.

Uraneon = Steel type
    Estrelleon = Alien type (obviously one of my made up types)
    Fantasmeon = Ghost type (the name is a work in progress -_-)
    Androdeon = Mech type (I don't know, was inspired by Lost Kingdoms 2)

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
    I dislike the idea of even more eveelutions, but I guess they are to be expected.

uhh... ghost, bug, dragon or steel would be nice.

and as for new types... I doubt it... I can't think of any really original at least.

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
    Is their any Phsycic/Ghost evee's yet? If their aren't any, I think It should be a eveelutions. Oh, and I would love to see a Steel evee.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Is their any Phsycic/Ghost evee's yet? If their aren't any, I think It should be a eveelutions. Oh, and I would love to see a Steel evee.

Espeon is the psychic type.

shiraume

Plum Princess
    Years
    More eeveelutions might not come, but I'm really interested in what the ghost-type eevee would look like. That would be cool.

mou

Pokemon Ranger-in-training
    Years
    Ever since I knew about the eeveelutions on the 2nd and 4th generation, I always hoped that there would be a flying one XDDD;

and about the pokemon types, I think every possible types are already there.

Abe

Years
    I would love to see the ghost type. A bug type would be crazy, but I still want to see it.

And about the pokemon types, well, no one has though of normal type. Eevee could evolve and stay a normal type. but... what would it look like?

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    I think if they WERE going to make a new Pokemon type, it should be Reptile. But with the already existing reptile-like pogeys there are now, its truly an unlikely. As for Eevee, I think maybe a creepy looking Bug type should be in order.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Normal Eeveelution? hm... how about:

Normeon
    Eeveeon
    Tuveon

I remember making a normal-type Eeveelution... I named it Tuveon cuz it had two tails and was the second normal-type in the Eevee line (Eevee being first, obviously)

It had longer ears,a three-part mane, and it's tail was split in two...

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Hmm... i was thinkin on a dual type Eevee evolution... As in ground/steel evolution aka Crysteon or ghost/dragon evolution aka Appoleon or fire/flying evolution aka Cerbereon... I would love to see the fire/flying type come to life... just imagine an Eevee evolved form with wings... super awesome...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    They keep making more, and it's just making Eevee into some universal "I-pwn-all" Pokemon.

I wouldn't like to see any new evolutions for Eevee, but a Ground and Ghost type if anything.
    As for names, I can only think of one for the Ground type: Diggureon.

Normal Eeveelution? hm... how about:

Normeon
    Eeveeon
    Tuveon
    The original Eevee is the normal type, making a normal evolution for it wouldn't fall short of redundancy... Tuveon's a nice name by the way.

Back