• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any MANGA/ANIME fans here ?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ooh... Angelic Layer. ^_^ That was adorable~ *just finished it before school started* :3

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Heh. Yeah it's so cute.

Spoiler: spoiler question on chobits and Angelic Layer

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    I'm a fan of many anime series. But I'll just post the few that I'm crazy about.

Saiyuki - Love it. A lot. :D I could ramble about it all day long if I want to. XD But I won't. It's very deep at some times and very amusing at others. I <3 Goku also.

Azumanga Daioh - A very silly and random anime. Has cutesy stuff in it too (cats, penguins, etc). It puts a smile on my face. ^^

Get Backers - A recent one I got into. I've only seen a few episodes, but I love it. Can't wait to get my hands on the manga (even though the arts a little different and such). The messages are somewhat hard to get, but I'll live.

Kaleido Star - It's a nice anime having the "aim for your dreams" theme. It's amazing to see the characters doing jumps and flips that I could probably never do. @_@

I also like other animes mentioned here, like Chobits, Angelic Layer, Rurouni Kenshin, and some others.

Years
    Here's mine:
    Yu-Gi-Oh! (of course)
    Chobits (yay! Kotoko!)
    Sailor Moon (Galaxia's so cool!)
    InuYasha
    .Hack// LTW
    Zodiac P.I.
    Case Closed
    Cowboy Bebop
    Negima (it's a new one)
    To Heart
    Di Gi Charat
    Hamtaro
    DB/ DBZ/ DBGT
    Azumanga Daioh
    Gundam (all sagas)
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    Tenchi (all sagas)
    That's all of them. What do you think?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    another hamtaro fan awesomeness...*sigh*but they don't show it on a regular basis anymore,they only show it when they have specials
    Muh anime: (in no order)(I'm not completly sure if all of these are anime:sweatdrops: )
    Yugioh(It is an awesome anime,I love how it complexes)
    Pokemon(I love it<3)
    Sailor Moon(I used to watch it but I don't see it on anymore)
    Card Captors(oh where oh where has my card captors gone)
    Hamtaro
    Fighting Foodons (I loved this show but they only had one season)
    Shaman King(I watched it and then it started overlieing one of my other shows...I don't remember if it was yugioh or pokmon,but now that it's on later I can watch it :) )
    Sonic X (I used to watch it and stopped for some reason I think I'll start watching it again this Saturday)
    Kirby(about the same as Sonic X)
    There might be more and I might be wrong about some of these being anime

Tokyo mew mew looks like a good anime-kitty people yay!-

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Hamtaro annoyed me as much as the american Shippo did. lol

Anyway, now moving on to Gundam Seed: Destiny. lol
    Heard Elfen Lied is okay...
    But wishes to watch School Rumble for no reason...

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I think the reason I like hamtaro so much is because I used to have a hamster... I think I still would have liked it even if I hadn't had a hamster I just wouldn't have liked it as much. I kinda like some semi-odd animes, like fighting foodons for instance I really loved that cartoon ,and now that I think about it,It had one of the weirdest story lines I have ever heard of-Food that comes alive and fights other monsters that are made of food-very odd but I liked it:)

Years
    I dont' like many of the new mangas and anime, of all anime i guess Evangelion was my favorite, D. N. Angel wasnt too bad either

Back