• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Pokemon Snap fans?

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    I heard a long time ago that they were supposed to come out with a new Pokemon Snap game, but I haven't heard about it since. Does anyone know what happened to it?

What's your highest overall Snap score? I still play occasionally, though there's no point since I can't print out the stickers, and my score is 386,000. I'm wondering if it's even possible to get a better score now.

One last question; how do you max Snorlax's score?! I can't seem to get 1000 on the size no matter how hard I try... =_=

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    i think you press a button to zom out on snorlax, and yes i have a higher high score then u :P 389,630 muah

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    Really, zoom out you say? I didn't know you could zoom out farther than what it was already at...

Hmm, thanks. That's a great score btw. :)

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    I like Pokemon Snap, although I haven't played it forever. But instead of trying to get a high score, I just try and beat the game in the leats amount of time possible. I think my best time was like...an hour...or it might've been a day...something like that! And now I want to go play again...o_o

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Yeah, i never played it either. I remember when it first came out on N64 i wanted it then, along with Pokémon Stadium. I never got either of them or an N64.....

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    No, you can't trade. It's a stand alone game, basically focusing on the collecting aspect of Pokemon (or, more specifically, collecting pictures of Pokemon). If you're a bit of a collector, you'll probably enjoy it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Oh, so like you go on missions to get a picture of a certain Pokémon (s)? Or do you have to get a certain amount of points?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OMG I loved this game! It was so much fun! =D

You get in this little riding machine and you go along this track. Many Pokemon race by you, fly through the air, swim through the sea, ect., and you must take pictures of them. Depnding on how centered the picture is, how many # of Pokemon you have in the pic, and the quality, you get graded on each photo by the Professor. You can collect different items that help you find different Pokemon, such as throwing apples into a bush or some other contraption. :p

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    whats the point to pinball..? the point is that people like the characters and it would work for more games than just an rpg.. animals=good photography ops.. pokemon are animals.. it was a perfect opprotunity to show pokes interacting in the wild and in 3d.. (cause i think it came out just before stadium didn't it?)..

alot of people didn't like it because they thought it was too easy.. but its still fun..

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I've beaten this game five or six times but its still fun especially when you try and take a pic of mew.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Yeah a Snap 2 would be amazing with even more Pokemon in.
    Was it 63 in the last 1? Was a decent amount for a first game I supose but more would be better.

Back