• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any pokemon you want shiny or non. Just let me know.

baneofdoom

baneofdoom
    Years
    well idk but if you want me to get to work on your pkm then stop posting and ill get back to you when i have them all ok.

baneofdoom

baneofdoom
    Years
    ya true i told myself i would not be "bought" into pokemon but i lied. but hey not all of these are hacked pokemon though. only some.

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    ok this my last post until your done but I have a list i want: Giratina, Heatran, Regigigas, Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, magmar, electabuzz, Turtwig, Garchomp, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Mew, Mewtwo, Cresselia

baneofdoom

baneofdoom
    Years
    i can get that real quick hang on man this will not be hacked just for you. (and anyone else who asks for one not hacked)

baneofdoom

baneofdoom
    Years
    listen all. ive been lieing i dont really have any hacked pokemon at all. there all hard earned. i feel like crap now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    You have every single pokemon in the game, shiny, or non, but you didn't have a pal pad when this thread was posted?

Seems a bit dodgy to me...

Back