• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Request?

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    can i have one? please? ok, this is what i want:
    medium size
    rapidash and a ninetails racin each other, with the ninetails winning by a hair
    text:let your dreams run free
    shining_light in the bottom-right hand corner

thx in advance if ya do it!

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    umm...my computer won't let me download the banner into my siggy. i did everything rite, rite?
    rite-click
    select properties
    hilite the URL
    select copy
    copy into the siggy w/ the image tags
    and then you're supposed to have it, rite? or am i wrong?

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
    shining_light said:
    umm...my computer won't let me download the banner into my siggy. i did everything rite, rite?
    rite-click
    select properties
    hilite the URL
    select copy
    copy into the siggy w/ the image tags
    and then you're supposed to have it, rite? or am i wrong?

Thats why the img are in a vBulletin. Try tu put it into another website, and do the same thing. (Tip: Anex it to an e-mail, click the link, you'll see the img, select propieties and copy the url and copy into the siggy w/ the image tags.)

leonspants

leon does wear pants!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    I would like a picture of a venasaur firing a solarbeam and a gyarados firing a hyper beam at the venasaur's solarbeam. and could it have the text "Grass is overpowering". If you can do that in a 130 by 130 it would be superior

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OK i want a banner of a umbreon running in the forest and it saying Umbreon~Master.Thats it thanku i appreciate it thanks:D

Back