• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any takers

sandeep0767

never fear arceus is here
    Years
    dear posters

i would like to let you know darkrai491 master is a cheat he switches his game off in the middle of the battle and if u ask him for a rematch out of good will he chickens out can a moderator plz close this thread

sandeep0767

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
    What I Think...

Well if he is a chronic Disconnector, then let it be so. After all, if someone chickens out then you already know who is going to win, right? I'm gonna see if he desyncs on me. If he does, then he can kiss the elite 4 rank goodbye for Team Earth. Sorry to say it DarkraiMaster, but your gonna have to just do you best and dont give up. No one likes a sore loser, no offense to you though.

-Maria

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    dear posters

i would like to let you know darkrai491 master is a cheat he switches his game off in the middle of the battle and if u ask him for a rematch out of good will he chickens out can a moderator plz close this thread

sandeep0767

You don't have any proof, do you? Then stop blatantly accusing other people of "chickening out". It's bad to just run in the middle of a battle, but throwing out just random posts like these is also bad. Don't do it again.

Back