• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Any way of getting these old games onto 3DS? Eshop? Virtual Console? Rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Well basically my question for you guys is if there is (or will be) an old Pokemon game, like Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal, on the EShop for the Nintendo 3DS. I know they release popular games, like Mario for example, on the EShop/virtual system, so I was just wondering if they have it for Pokemon, my favorite Nintendo franchise ever.

Secondly, if they don't have it on there, is there a way to hack it onto my 3DS? I could download the rom to my computer, and then put it on there some way. Is there any way of doing something like this or something similar? Id love to play it on there.

Thanks!!!!!!

cxd

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2013
    I played Silver on my DSi using my R4, there are emulators on the internet, but I think you can't do that without a flash cart.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    I played Silver on my DSi using my R4, there are emulators on the internet, but I think you can't do that without a flash cart.

The 3ds came with an SD Card. How can I use this to put Pokemon Red/Blue on here?? I NEED to know lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you're thinking about getting a flash cart or any other sort of emulator, ask about it in Emulation. This section here is just for discussing the actual games, not where you can play them. I can tell you that they'll likely not be in the eShop sadly, so you'd be better off using an emulator anyway. Good luck to you!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back