• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Any way to view post history beyond most recent 150 posts?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • (see the title) I'm interested in taking a look over the messy prose I've created on this forum in the roughly year and a half that I was too active on here. However, I can't seem to view anything beyond the most recent 150 posts, which is very little. I hope it's not a limitation with the new software the forum is running.
    A perfect scenario would be some way of exporting the posts in XML/JSON, akin to how Google/FB/etc. allow you to export your data.
    Hoping there is a way to do this, it's the main reason I've dug up this account. As time went on, I realized what an important part of my life Pokécommunity was. I wish there was some way to actually read all the weird and mostly factually inaccurate stuff I posted on here. Cheers and apologies for the unnecessary mouthful.

Back