• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any YouTubers?

EmperorFlux

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Looking for some awesome YouTube video creators for a new series.

Share your examples here if you are interested in joining. :)

Years
  • I think you might find some more interested parties in Creative Media! I'll move this over there.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I do Let's Plays, but my commentary isn't exactly...shall we say, child friendly. At all. Like, seriously, my rage sometimes involves some bits of profanity. Because of that, I don't think it would be a good idea to post an example on this thread. If you want, I could send you a link or something.

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I'm a Youtuber, I have a channel with contents such as Let's Plays and VG Remixes, along with a few original music. I want to expand the channel, so if you want to take a look, see if you like it: https://www.youtube.com/bluejackg

Back