• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any1 good @ making phpbb3 themes?

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    As stated in your other thread, making templates/styles requires a good bit of knowledge with HTML.

Since you are asking someone to make one for you, that shows that you are not ready, or even competent, with HTML, domains and forums.

Plus, this is considered advertising in the form of "recruting," which is not allowed anywhere on the board.

Did you even read the rules? I'd advise you to go read them, before you get banned.

Addition:
    The [sig-reason] BB Code is only to be used by staff, and you are currently using part of that code. So I would remove said code now, before you face an infraction.

Last edited:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I can give you some advice - most people, especially those not already affiliated with your forum, will not want to make a custom layout for your site. I would highly recommend you learn HTML, then learn CSS, and then flick through PHPBB's knowledgebase to help you learn to make your own.

It may seem annoying and even daunting at this point, but it will allow you to make a custom style that suits your needs perfectly, and you'll probably get a style faster by learning all this yourself and making one than by hoping someone will do it for you for nothing.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • thanks guys. ill learn html today.

Sure... 1 day xD If it isn't anything else.
    Learning HTML and all the things belonging to it will take you definately more than only 1 day. It will take you at least 1 week to understand the basics + 1 month to build something on your own + another few weeks/months of training to code from head, etc. or even longer.

Also there are sure a few tutorials on how to create a phpBB style which will help you a lot for sure I guess =)

Good luck ;)

Back