• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any1 like DB/DBZ/DBGT?

Do ya like it or not?

• Total voters

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Okay!Master Bluebagard!(As the say fosters home for imagainary friends!)Or I'll just call u Blue.

Last edited:

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
    mew42003 said:
    They were gonna make a DragonBall AF(Which stands for after future)with Super Saiyain Angles.Which reached to about Super Sayain 8.
    They were never making it it was a rumor some fans made up and osted pictures of a ss4 trunks so people tthough it was real but it was just a lie

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    What he mentioned wasn't a theme song. I actually have a link to where you can get it if you PM me I'll give it to you.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    The series is called Dragon Ball GT. Not Dragon Ball Z GT. o_o

Also, Cha La Head Cha La is the first opening to DBZ not DB. It is one of the best openings.

And I hate how the dub made Tao Pai Pai somehow into a military soldier for the Red Ribbon Army. x_X He's nothing but a hired assassin.

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    The series is called Dragon Ball GT. Not Dragon Ball Z GT. o_o

Also, Cha La Head Cha La is the first opening to DBZ not DB. It is one of the best openings.

And I hate how the dub made Tao Pai Pai somehow into a military soldier for the Red Ribbon Army. x_X He's nothing but a hired assassin.
    it is the best

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Which one? Thre were three, one good one, one crappy one. And the god AWFUL English opening ><

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Meh, the song's OK without the words, just the beat itself is pretty good. But the words are awful and the voice is just ><

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Me too, it was good when I was younger but I just grew out of it. I still remeber it as something I liked for so many years though.

Back