• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody seen Kaze no Stigma

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    I found this anime to be good since the main character was a total badass but I think that not many people know about it. It also doesn't help that the guy who made it died before the second season came out, which now probably won't.
    So what are your thoughts on this anime?

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    This is probably a perfect example of an underrated anime. I loved every second of it and it's actually one of the best anime I watched. So, yeah.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    It is an example of an underrated anime. I loved theme it started with: guy is kicked out of his house for being too weak for his father's point of view; guy comes back years later(now a badass) and is accused of killing members of his clan andust now prove his innocence.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    Watched it, liked it. Not really unique, but I love the main male lead, he's just awesome compared to other protagonists in romance/action animes which usually start out weak and in the end become strong - however still no where half as awesome as Kazuma.

Back