• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody want a Shiny Machamp?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    I caught it yesterday, evolved it, and started training it only to decide I liked my original party better.

It's a male, Level 50, Lax nature.

I'm not too picky as to what I'd take in return, but I'd at least prefer another Shiny that's not totally useless, or a decent non-Shiny.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    lets see I got a 47 kadabra non shiny but he pulls his weight for me.

If yoy get any other offers thourgh go with them, cause itll save me the 5 bucks of buying mcdonalds food to use their wifi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    I've actually got two Alakazams already, so I'd rather not. Thanks anyways though, dude.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Alrighty. Uh, I'll be around tomorrow to trade, about mid day eastern time? I'll PM.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    I registered you in my Pal Pad and I'm online as of about ten seconds ago. I won't be able to be online for too long, though. I've got a birthday party to go to.

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    okay, yea sure ill go there to wifi right now
    fc and name please
    mien at my siggy

hey yo vocie chat off
    filler filler filler filler

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Sorry about the delay, I could've sworn Machamp was in my party. >_<

I'm logging back on now, waiting for you to accept again. Sorry.

Back