• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody want to Minecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
Years
  • Hello, fellow PokéCommunity. I have a friend who play's Minecraft and he is hosting a server that is up basically 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So far there is eight or so of us and we are looking to populate the server a little more. If you are interested let me know and I will give you the IP address. But let me first start off by saying we are a legit server there is currently no one using creative mode and illegal harvesting. We harvested and created everything by our own digging and collecting. The rules are simple 1. No Greifing 2. Don't use obsessive vulgar language. 3. Be a Friendly member of the server. There are a few mods on the server, it is still 90% vanilla. It's also a Minecraft Survival Server. We currently do not have a website and our means of advertising is though forums and word of mouth. If you are still wanting to join us please send me a private message and I can get you set up to have a wonderful time in Minecraft. :) See you all there!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back