• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anyoe wanna trade me these

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    i am in need of mew, deoxys, togepi, sunkern, espeon, umbreon, ursaring, houndoor, celebie, raiku, entei, lugia, hoho,suicune, mudkip, torchic, slakoth, duskull, dusclops, sharpedo, absol, snorunt, gorebyss, huntail, beldum, registeel, regice, regirock, latios, latias, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, jerachi, empoleon, shaymin, darkrai, regigigas, magnezone, rhyperior, tangrowth, electrovire, magmortar, togekiss, yanmega, gliscor, frosslass, dusknoir, momoswine, and probopass. im also interested in most lvl 100s but these are my prioritys.

i have and am willing to trade lvl100 pidgeot, lvl 81 swealow, lvl100 blastioise, lvl65 craudaunt, lvl66 gengar, lvl 53azelf, lvl53uxie, lvl70 heatran, lvl70 giratina, lvl 50 cresselia, lvl15 rotom, lvl 70 tortera, lvl 71 mewtow, lvl 52 moltres, lvl52 scyther, lvl55 arcanine, lvl 5 tyranitar, lvl 79 stelix (currently has pokerus), lvl77 charizard,phione lvl1, lvl 30 leafeon, lvl22 glaceon, lvl100 milotic...and many more please respong with offers
    justin
    4640-1351-4320

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hi, i have espeon, umbreon, ursaring, houndoor, mudkip, torchik, slakoth, duskull, sharpedo, absol, snoorut, gorebys, huntail, beldum, the 3 regi, both lati@s, kyogre, groundon and rayquaza.

I'd trade any of those for mewtwo, moltres, phione, milotic, steelix (or another with pokerus) etc. So, let me know if your interested.

Years
    i have togepi mudkip torchic duskull dusclops absol and snorunt
    im interestid in syther and phione
    i can give u all that for those 2

Years
    I can trade you 2 clamperls with a deepseatooth and a deepseascale so they evolve. Can also trade you a Sharpedo, Sunkern, Mamoswine and a Probopass.
    I would like Arcanine (if you tell me it's stats), Rotom and Blastoise.

Back